* Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi
Mileage - 23 (CNG) , 25.8 (Diesel) , 18.0 (Petrol)
Honda Amaze Variants
Honda Amaze Mileage
|Honda Amaze CNG||20||23||-|
|Honda Amaze Diesel||21.0||25.8||-|
|Honda Amaze Petrol||15.0||18.0||-|
Honda Amaze • Price, Variants & Specifications
The Honda Amaze truly lives up to its name and the Indian market is loving this extremely cost effective presentation from Honda. Your choice is also large with petrol and diesel options, ten different trims and six color choices. With so many combinations to choose from, the car is truly great. And its performance does live up to its promise.
Honda Amaze performance specs
Efficient and easily handled, the technical specifications of the car are as follows:
- The car is powered by a 4 cylinder SOHC i-VTEC engine in the petrol version. It has a displacement of 1198 cc and produces a maximum power of 88 ps at 6000 rpm.
- It produces a maximum torque of 109Nm at 4500 rpm.
- The diesel version comes with 4 cylinder DOHC i-DTEC engine. It has a displacement of 1498cc.
- It produces a maximum torque of 200Nm at 1750 rpm.
- The car comes with five speed manual transmission. For the higher models, the option of automatic transmission is also there.
- It is equipped with ventilated disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear.
- The acceleration and pickup of the Honda Amaze is among the best in its class. The petrol variety takes only 13.3 seconds to reach the 100 kmph mark while the diesel variety reaches the same mark within 12.5 seconds.
- Keeping in mind the economic demands of the market, Honda has designed this car to be extremely fuel efficient and cost effective. The petrol variety gives a mileage of 18 kmpl while the diesel variety gives a mileage of 25.8 kmpl.
- The car has a fuel capacity of 35 liters
- Honda Amaze comes with a number of safety features. These include anti lock braking system with electronic brake force distribution, engine immobilizer, SRS airbags etc.
Honda Amaze exterior
Though economically priced, the exterior of the Honda Amaze follows the lines of a much more expensive class of vehicles. The exterior features are as follows:
- A sturdy yet stylish look is deliberately imparted with a bold design of the front fascia.
- Large air intake grilles covering the front bumper with dual chrome lining between the front bumpers are the distinctive design features of the Amaze.
- With a ground clearance of 165mm, the car is 3990 mm long, 1680 mm wide and 1505 mm high.
- It has a huge boot of 400l.
- The design is aerodynamic, giving a smooth and streamlined look to the car. The prominent headlamps embossed in the front strike a note of authority.
Honda Amaze interior
Plush, comfortable and luxurious, the Honda Amaze offer great seating comfort to its passenger. The interior features are as follows:
- The upholstery is designed in two toned elegance, combining beige and black to impart a classy look.
- The controls mounted on the minimalist dashboard have a futuristic look to them.
- The AC vents and the audio system are placed exactly in the center.
- It is a five passenger vehicle and offers plenty of legroom and headroom for both front and rear seats.
- The steering wheel is adjustable and tiltable. This improves the driving comfort of the car.
Honda Amaze features
The other features of this car are as follows:
- Climate control Ac and heater
- 2DIN audio system with AM/FM, CD/DVD and integrated speakers
- Power windows
- Keyless entry
- Trunk light
- Power steering
- Heat absorbing windshield
- Micro antenna
- Internally adjustable and foldable rear view mirror
- Vanity mirror
- Trunk light
Reviews of Honda Amaze - 0 Review(s)
No Reviews for Honda Amaze Write a review