Volkswagen Vento • Variants, Price and Features
The Volkswagen Vento is a midsized premium sedan that was introduced in India in 2010. It is one of the top selling entry level sedan cars. Its sales have far outstripped other petrol sedans of its ... Read More
Volkswagen Vento Variants
Volkswagen Vento Mileage
|Volkswagen Vento Diesel||17.25||20.54||-|
|Volkswagen Vento Petrol||11.2||14.4||-|
Volkswagen Vento • Price, Variants & Specifications
The Volkswagen Vento is a midsized premium sedan that was introduced in India in 2010. It is one of the top selling entry level sedan cars. Its sales have far outstripped other petrol sedans of its class and are giving stiff competition to the
Honda City. The car is available in seven different colors.
The powerful Volkswagen Vento has the following performance specs:
- The car comes with two types of engines – both petrol and diesel. It is powered by 4 cylinder 1.6L DOHC engine with a displacement of 1598cc. It delivers a power of 105 bhp at 5250 rpm.
- The petrol version delivers a maximum torque of 153 Nm at 3800 rpm while the diesel version delivers a torque of 250 Nm at 1500 to 2500 rpm.
- This powerful engine is mated with 5 speed manual transmission though the petrol version also comes with 6 speed automatic transmission with triptronic for easy shifting of gears.
- The Volkswagen Vento has a top speed of 185 kmph for the petrol with manual transmission model, 183 kmph for petrol with automatic transmission model and 186 kmph for the diesel model.
- The car requires 15 inch cast aluminum alloy wheels with large size tires.
- Disc brakes are there in front while the rear brakes are of drum type. Powerful suspension and antilock braking system makes it a pleasure to handle the car.
- An average mileage of 15 kmpl is recorded in the city and 20 kmpl in the Highway.
- Volkswagen Vento is equipped with a number of safety features. These include airbags on driver and co driver side, height adjustable seat belts, electronic immobilizer, anti theft device, back up alarm etc.
Volkswagen Vento exterior
This is truly an elegant and sophisticated looking car. The exterior features are:
- Perfect body language with aerodynamic design makes the Volkswagen Vento appear far more elegant than any other car in this segment.
- Chrome trimmed grille at the center with stylish halogen headlights give a smart look to the car.
- The rear tail lights are squarish, adding a unique touch to the design.
- This 5 passenger car has a length of 4384mm, a width of 1699mm and a height of 1466mm. It has a ground clearance of 168mm and is equipped with a 500L boot space.
- The partially zinc coated body which offers anti rust warranty, body colored door handles, chrome strip on trunk and the unique and sporty bonnet design are other features which attract the eye.
Volkswagen Vento interior
Spacious and luxurious, the classic lines of the Volkswagen Vento interiors are designed to convey a sense of peace and luxury to the rider. The features are:
- The reflex interior with fabric upholstery looks very elegant.
- It comes with leather covered steering wheel and gear knob.
- Adjustable driver seat along with adjustable steering column and power steering offer superior driving pleasure.
- Two tone anti glare dashboard and a stylish central console complete the look of the interior of the car.
Volkswagen Vento features
The features which make this car such a joy to ride in are as follows:
- AC with climate control
- Parking sensor
- Fog lamp
- Central locking
- Remote boot
- Power windows front and rear with pinch guard
- Remote fuel filler
- Electric rear view mirrors on both sides
- Steering mounted controls
- CD player, MP3, 4speakers and roof antenna
- Backrests front and rear
- Vanity mirror on co driver side
- Sun visor with ticket holder on driver side
Reviews of Volkswagen Vento - 0 Review(s)
No Reviews for Volkswagen Vento Write a review