* Ex-Showroom Price in Delhi
Mileage - 19.6 (Petrol) , 21 (Diesel)
Volvo S60 Variants
Volvo S60 Mileage
|Volvo S60 Petrol 2.0 Litre, 372PS Turbo Charged Petrol Engine||15.6||19.6||-|
|Volvo S60 Petrol 2.0 Litre, 306PS Turbo Charged Petrol Engine||15.6||19.6||-|
|Volvo S60 Diesel 2.0 Litre, 180PS Turbo Charged Disel Engine||23||27||-|
|Volvo S60 Diesel 2.4 Litre, 215PS, Twin Turbo Diesel Engine||17||21||-|
Volvo S60 • Price, Variants & Specifications
When it comes to small luxury sedans, the Volvo S60 is one of the new entrants to the market. The Volvo has obtained a complete face lift and its traditional slightly boxy look is gone. Instead, you get a car with smooth flowing lines that still have that certain something to mark it as a Volvo product. The car is available in eight different colors.
Small yet powerful, the performance specs of the Volvo S60 are as follows:
- The Volvo S60 D5 has a five cylinder turbo diesel engine with a displacement of 2400cc.
- It is capable of producing a power of 205 hp at 4000 rpm.
- Maximum torque of 420 Nm is delivered at 1500 to 3250 rpm.
- The petrol model of the car is equipped with 2953cc petrol engine capable of producing 304 hp of power at 5600 rpm. It is capable of producing a maximum torque of 440 Nm at 2140 to 4200 rpm.
- The powerful engine comes with six speed manual transmission or six speed geartronic transmission.
- The car takes barely 7.7 seconds to accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph while the petrol variant of the car does this is barely 6.1 seconds. The top speed of the diesel Volvo S60 is 205 kmph while that of the petrol variant is 215 kmph.
- Volvo S60 is equipped with city safety where brakes are applied automatically to avoid collision. Queue assist and distance alert helps to maintain proper driving distance.
- A number of other features including safety features have been added to increase the driving safety and comfort of the Volvo S60. These include anti lock brake system with hydraulic brake assist, ready alert brakes, trailer stability assist to maintain stability, intelligent driver information system to avoid accidents in critical situations, dynamic stability and traction control, collision warning with full auto brake, pedestrian warning system, driver alert control, lane departure warning etc ensure that you drive safely. Apart from this side impact protection system, whiplash protection system, dual stage airbags, anti submarine protection, energy absorbing frontal structure that forms the crumple zone are other safety features of the car.
Volvo S60 exterior
The Volvo S60 looks strong, yet fluid. The exterior features are:
- The car has a length of 4628mm, a width of 2097mm and a height of 1484mm.
- It has a ground clearance of 136mm.
- Breathtaking finish, the single chrome grille in front, the prominently placed left slanting logo, handles and mirrors painted in body color – all gives an aura of style and power to this car.
- The bulging front with headlights at extreme corner gives it a subtle look.
- Front and rear skid plates and visible exhaust pipes complete the picture.
Volvo S60 interior
- Attractive and sleek, the interior is done in two tone color scheme which balances perfectly with the exterior.
- The leather clad steering wheel with metal inlay, the elongated wooden trim of the gear box and the silver lining of the dashboard add to the elegance of the car.
- With front headroom of 951mm and front shoulder room of 1447mm, this car is not only luxurious but also spacious.
Volvo S60 features
- Portable navigation system that operates on voice command
- Automatic door locking
- Remote controlled central locking system
- Power retractable door mirrors
- AC with HVAC
- Water repellant side windows
- Sunshades for rear doors
- Adaptive cruise control
- LCD screen on back of front seats for the occupants of the rear seats
- Tubeless tires
Reviews of Volvo S60 - 0 Review(s)
No Reviews for Volvo S60 Write a review