1. On the first Sunday in the month of August, this bond of friendship is celebrated globally by the young and the old alike as 'FRIENDSHIP DAY'. Definitely an occasion to go past your life lane and remember the wonderful moments spent with your friends in school, college, workplace or even homes.
In picture: A collection of friendship bands is displayed on the eve of International Friendship Day at a gift shop.
2. One can easily say that the most precious relation that has seen all odds on earth and survived since its existence is FRIENDSHIP. This precious feeling of companionship existed even when there was no knowledge of marital relationship and is considered as one of the gifts from GOD.
In pics : Girls celebrate 'Friendship Day'
3. A BAND OF CONNECTION!
Girls tie friendship bands to people
4. NOT FOR CRIME BUT FOR FRIENDSHIP!
Girls tie friendship bands to policemen
Girls tie friendship bands to a taxi driver
6. UNITY AND COMPASSION : SOME SHINING VALUES OF FRIENDSHIP
People display friendship band on the eve of FRIENDSHIP DAY
Girls display friendship bands
8. EVEN THE YOUNG KNOW THE VALUE !!
Students celebrate Friendship Day
9. FRIENDSHIP EXPEDITION!
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar flags off Friendship Peak Expedition team of girls
10. NICKTOONS and FRIENDS!
Nicktoons Motu Patlu during friendship day celebrations