How to prepare EGG BIRIYANI? Here is a recipe with ingredients and directions to prepare EGG BIRIYANI. smitha nair, who submitted this recipe, categorises the difficulty level of this recipe as hard to prepare.
|User Rating :|
|Recipe Submitted By :||smitha nair|
|Submitted on :||21/11/11|
|Preparation Time :||20 Minutes|
RICE - 2 CUPS
ONION - 4 NOS
GINGER AND GARLIC PASTE - 1SPOON
TOMATOS - 1 NOS
RED CHILLI POWDER, CORRINDER POWDER
1) soak the rice for 15 minutes
2) take the pan. pure ghee into it. put the rice and pour water to cover the rice and cover it
3) when water gets dried. take the rice out to get it cooled
4) boil eggs in seperate vessel
5) take another pan. pour oil into it. put the ginger garlic paste into it. put the tomatoos and onion into it
5) when onion gets fried pour water into it. put green chilies, red chilli powder, corriender powder into it.
6) when the mixture is ready put the boiled eggs into it.
7) after 2 mins. put the rice into it and mix it.
8) put the salt as per requirement
9) lastly furnish the rice with corriender leaf
UR EGG BIRIYANI IS READ. ENJOY IT
Other Non - veg Recipes
|1||Minced Meat Stew||15/04/07|
|3||Nadan Duck Curry||28/05/12|
|5||Spicy Chicken Liver Fry||25/04/13|