How to prepare Mango Pickle? Here is a recipe with ingredients and directions to prepare Mango Pickle. gayathri, who submitted this recipe, categorises the difficulty level of this recipe as hard to prepare.
|User Rating :|
|Recipe Submitted By :||gayathri|
|Submitted on :||18/05/14|
|Preparation Time :||30 Minutes|
Description Not Available
1. raw & sour mango- 1/2 kg
2. red chillie powder
4. 2tbsp. mustard powder, 1tbsp. fenugreek powder, 1/2 cup gingely oil, 1tsp. turmeric
powder, 1tsp. hing powder
1. Cut mango into small pieces
2. For 5 cups of cut mango, add 1cup each
red chillie powder & salt.
3. Roast Mustard & fenugreek separately &
powder, Add it to the above
4. Heat oil well , add turmeric powder &
hing powder to hot oil.
5. Allow it to cool well & add to the mango.
Other Onam Special Recipes
|4||Moru Kachiyathu -Nadan Style||18/03/11|