How to prepare Coriander Chutney? Here is a recipe with ingredients and directions to prepare Coriander Chutney. Priya Babu, who submitted this recipe, categorises the difficulty level of this recipe as hard to prepare.
|User Rating :|
|Recipe Submitted By :||Priya Babu|
|Submitted on :||21/03/12|
|Preparation Time :||10 Minutes|
coriander leaves is a healthy inclusion in your daily diet and it is a major source of mineral and vitamins for your body. This is recipe for coriander chutney to have with dosa and other breakfast dishes
1) Coriander Leaves - 2 bunch, chopped
2) Tamarind - 1 small ball
3) Cumin Seeds (Jeera) - 1/2 tsp
4) Red Chilli - 1
5) Jaggery - a small piece
6) Salt to taste
1) Dry roast the cumin seeds.
2) Grind the coriander leaves, tamarind, jaggery, cumin seeds, red chilli and salt.
3) Add a little water during grinding to obtain a smooth chutney.
Other Vegetarian Recipes
|5||brinjal curry with gravy||30/07/16|