Here are some tips on how to treat Skin Allergy naturally. These homemade remedies are easy to follow and can help you prevent skin allergy in a natural way.
Homemade remedies to treat skin allergies
Skin allergies can be avoided by undertaking certain homemade remedies that involves a natural way of treating skin allergies. Some of these homemade remedies include
- Taking diet that is rich in natural foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, and drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of fresh water every day.
- Application of natural herbs such as sandalwood paste/ oil, tea extracts which is quite useful for skin acne, fresh turmeric paste with curd and gram flour on the skin.
- Application of homemade moisturizers on the skin will help in avoiding dry skin problems.
- Avoid taking diary foods and avoid taking whole wheat during certain seasons that seems to be allergic.
- Avoid stress and do regular exercises to keep your body fit and healthy. Yogic exercises like Meditation do help in reducing the skin allergies.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol. Eat food rich in vitamin B and vitamin C that is helpful in the prevention of skin allergies.
- Make a paste of lemon juice and sandalwood paste. Applying the paste on the allergic skin will help in the reduction of allergic symptoms. It is also important to continuously rinse the allergic area with cool fresh water.
- Cleaning the skin affected by allergy with 3 cups of water mixed with basil, rosemary, licorice, chamomile, turmeric is one of the best remedy to treat skin allergy naturally.
- Avoid using cosmetic products on the skin that contains potential harmful chemicals. If the use of cosmetic products cannot be avoided then it is better to go in for natural herbal based cosmetic products that suit your skin texture.
- Massaging the affected area with olive oil is also one of the methods to cure rashes of the skin due to skin allergy.
- Home remedies for Hives Urticaria involves consuming Arctium lappa that is a liver and blood detoxifier, digestive, diuretic stimulant, and antiviral herbal extract.
These homemade remedies must be applied only on the advice of a dermatologist or a physician.