According to Ayurveda, Prakriti or the characteristic personality of an individual is determined by a combination of the three Doshas - Vata, Pitta and Kapha. An individual's health, diseases, cure for any disease etc are governed by these three doshas. It is the combination of these three doshas that makes a person different and peculiar from others.
Ayurveda Body Type Test - Prakriti Analysis
Although there are only three doshas, they can be combined in ten possible ways to arrive at ten different body and behavioral types.
- 3 single - Dosha types (Ekadoshaja)
- 6 two - Dosha types (Dwandwaja)
- Vata - Pitta
- Pitta - Vata
- Pitta - Kapha
- Kapha - Pitta
- Kapha - Vata
- Vata - Kapha
- 1 three - Dosha type (Tridoshaja)
- Vata - Pitta - Kapha
Benefits of knowing your Prakriti or Body type
- Personal analysis of Prakriti helps you know about your body and its requirements
- Knowing your Prakriti can help you maintain optimal health.
- It will help you to maintain a good and balanced personal, family and professional life
- Helps you to plan your lifestyle according to the requirements of your body
- Prakriti analysis will help you plan a balanced diet
- This can help you to know how an imbalance is likely to occur in yourself.
The Prakriti diagnosis test given below is a simple test to determine your body composition. Before starting the test please read the following instructions carefully
- This test determines your Ayurvedic dosha based on the answers you supply. So answer all questions honestly.
- Some questions can have more than one answer. Please select the answer which best suits you.
- You can end the test any time after completing 10 questions. Answering maximum number of questions will help you get an accurate result
- This is only a self diagnosis test and it is not meant to substitute the advice provided by a qualified physician or other medical professionals