A traditional hourglass-like figure is prized by women from time eternal. An hourglass figure is known as the perfect shape for a woman, as the body possesses the perfect narrow waist.
Main Traits of an Hourglass Shape Figure:
- Bust and hips nearly the same size.
- Well defined waist
- Full Bust.
- Shapely Legs.
Puzzled about your shape? Just answer three questions of our Exclusive Body Shape Quiz and know what assets you own!!!
- Hips and shoulders have about the same width.
- Round and sloping shoulders.
- Well-defined waistline.
- Buttocks are rather round.
- Lower hips are wider than your high hips.
- Thighs are full but narrower than the lower hips.
- Gain weight through the hips and above the waist.
CLOTHING OF HOUR GLASS BODY
- Since you are blessed with ample breasts, you need to ensure they are looked after well too. They need to be covered well and for this- the minimiser bra will save your day!
- Opt for a full cup bra or even half cup bra and they would be the best accompaniment for all your casual outfits.
- Try wearing plunge bras, as they too will support your busts well. But choosing strapless bra or push up bras would be unwise, as they tend to make your busts more noticeable.
- Never try to squeeze your assets into smaller sized bras, as that spoil the shape and in the long run would make you feel quite uncomfortable.
- When you think about briefs, wear what is really comfortable for you. It should fit just right- not too tight or not too loose.
- If you like shapewear, do use it as it helps keeps your tummy intact!Plus, it keeps your curves in the perfect symmetry!
- Your tops should be well fit, but not too tight. A top that gives prominence for wider necklines and even your enviable shoulder lines.
- Try to tuck them neatly at the waist, highlighting the waist is the prime quality of an hour glass body.
- Try to ensure that your fuller busts are kept neatly within the tops. This would keep your waist in shape and hereby in would look in a curvy and well fitting pants.
- Crossovers are also equally as they project they neckline in a subtle yet elegant manner.
- A long dress with a belt is great as it gives an added weight age to your full busts and also those rounder hips.
- Short waistcoats can further beautify your waistline and so try to add them to your wardrobe.
- Whether formal pants, or jeans or baggy pants, all will look good on you. Wear a low waist or one that makes waist line more prominent.
- You can choose light or dark colors, as both can actually help to flaunt your curves.
- Ensure that you wear belts with formal wears and pair with a jacket to get that sophisticated look.
- You can also wear shorts as they would look really cute on your waist.
- Since you have such a stunning figure, any skirt will do.
- Opt for A-line skirts, pleated skirts and even full skirts that would complement the great hips you have. Keep in mind to wear a belt as that would flaunt your waistline.
- Tight skirts are also nice provided you are not overweight or have too much of a tummy. Above the knee skirts would look on your figure and wear well fit ones that adequately hug you without being too tight.
- Jackets that could hug your hips in a cozy style will be an added advantage to show off your shape in an elegant manner.
- Use double padded jackets that would show your neck line better.
- Choose a light color as they would give more attention to your waist and hips. Wear a dark skirt along with it, to show the curves carefully.
- High-waisted, Retro bikini bottoms are great choice that will create an illusion of longer legs if you have a taller frame, while skimpy string bikini bottoms show off curves.
- Use frill free bottom to avoid any extra clothing on your hips and for a clean finish bottom.
- One-piece bikinis will be very elegant for your body type and accentuates your body curves. Pale pastel colors and bold patterns will certainly flatter your toned shape.
- Avoid String Bikini and go for a bra-style top with underwire support. Halter top bikinis will perfectly work for you with a thick band under the bust for that additional support.
SUMMARY - THE HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE
Read more about the diet and exercises for your Hourglass Body Shape : The Perfect Platter for the Hourglass Body Shape : Diet Plan and Fitness Tips
APPLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
PEAR BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
RECTANGLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
INVERTED TRIANGLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS: