You look fit and healthy with a model like body having same size shoulders, hip line and waistlines. Congratulations, you have a rectangle body shape!
Features of Rectangle Body Shape:
- Slender and straight body frame
- Small to average busts
- Waist is not defined
- Thin legs and arms
Puzzled about your shape? Just answer three questions of our Exclusive Body Shape Quiz and know what assets you own!!!
CLOTHING OF BANANA OR RECTANGLE SHAPE BODY
- Since you have an angular figure and small busts by nature, always try to put 'push up' bras. This will make it look fuller and much better under tight full dresses.
- Please make it a point to wear shapewear, as that would give shape to your waist. It would look more slender and defined.
- Double padded bras would be a great option for those who have very small sized busts.
- Since your figure is more of an athletic type, any pant would look good on you.
- If you are towards the slender and skinny type, try to wear pleated pants or even cargo pants. These will add some volume to your hips and yes, it would look good on you.
- If you have pants with block designs or box type designs, they would look great on you.
- Try not to put pants with stripes, as lines will make you look much more slender and may not complement your figure.
- Jeans can be the skinny type as they project the top as voluminous and bottom as slim.
- Go for Pencil pants that emphasize those straight legs and make you look lean and mean.
- Ruffled pants are great choices that would add curves to your body and make you look good
- Avoid baggy pants and jeans that don't go with your body shape
- Pencil skirts would do great on your body type.
- Try dresses or skirts that can portray a ballerina type waistline. This would help to give your body an hour glass figure
- Layered skirts with a belt would help show off your waist in a more defined manner.
- Also, wear shorts or short skirts as you have great legs to show off.
- A-Line skirts, trumpet skir, s and even paneled skirts would actually contribute in giving you more shape to your waist than you really have.
- Try short single color dresses that have a dark belt like navy blue or black and also jeweled if possible. You will be the limelight of the day. Keep it simple but elegant.
- Wear light colored tops that would be able to show a bigger bust size than the original.
- A-line tops would suit your shape the best. See that you have short tops that would be able to highlight your waistline.
- If you get to wear strapless tops or dresses, it would be great.
- Sheath dress should be your fashion companion that makes you look fabulous
- Avoid clothes with high necklines including short necked clothes and boat necked clothes with chinese collars
- Leather jackets would look good on you.
- Do not try to put figure hugging coats or shrugs as they make you look much more slimmer.
- Straight coats would flatter your rectangular outline of shoulders.
- Trench and duster coats would also look good on you.
- Try shoulder shawls as they give more body to your shoulder!
- Also, we recommend coats with belts, as belts make your waist line more noticeable. But take care not make them too tight around the waist, as it spoils the curvy look at one go.
- Lighter colored tops with patterns, ruffles or diagonal lines are your bikini tops to go for.
- Ruched bikini and lightly padded top enhances your bust appearance while Halterneck tops with sweetheart shaped cups or soft cups create a more feminine look.
- Horizontal stripes on the top and bottom create a curvy illusion of the body.
- V-necked string bikini, bikinis with plunging neckline and strapless top will look great on your body
- Always use swimsuits with bright colours especially darker colors on the waistline for that 'curvy' waist look
SUMMARY - THE RECTANGLE BODY SHAPE
Read more about the diet and exercises for your Rectangle Body Shape : The Perfect Platter for the Rectangle Body Shape : Diet Plan and Fitness Tips
APPLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
PEAR BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
INVERTED TRIANGLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS: