Online Color Blind Test - Color Vision Testing for Kids & Adults
Given below is an online color blind test to know whether you suffer from color vision deficiency or not. This Color vision testing is based on the Ishihara Test for color blindness.
Color blindness is a condition where people find it difficult to distinguish between certain colors. This color blindness test is a simple eye test to find out whether or not you are color blind.
Color Blindness Test Online - Free Color Vision Test
What is Color Blindness & How to Test for Color Blindness
There are small color sensing granules known as cones in the nerve cells of our eyes. Color blindness is caused when these granules or pigments are missing. Color blindness is more common in men than in women, and one out of ten men have some kind of color vision problem. There is inherited color blindness and acquired color blindness. There is no treatment for inherited color blindness however, acquired color blindness can be cured.
This online color blindness test is a simple eye exam to check your color vision.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is intended for your general information only and must not be regarded as a replacement for professional health advice. If you have, or suspect you have a health problem, please consult your doctor.
- » Dark Circles Under Eyes - Home Remedies
- » Pink Eyes Natural Treatment & Home Remedies
- » Eye Health and Tips for Healthy Eyes
- » Contact Lenses - Tips for Buying Contact Lens
- » Laser Eye Surgeries - About Different Eye Surgeries and Eye Surgery Cost
- » LASIK Eye Surgery - Lasik Surgery Procedure, Lasik Surgery Cost
- » Eye Care Products available in Market and their uses