Given below is an online color blind test to know whether you suffer from color vision deficiency or not. This Color vision testing is based on the Ishihara Test for color blindness.
Color blindness is a condition where people find it difficult to distinguish between certain colors. This color blindness test is a simple eye test to find out whether or not you are color blind.
Color Blindness Test Online - Free Color Vision Test
What is Color Blindness & How to Test for Color Blindness
There are small color sensing granules known as cones in the nerve cells of our eyes. Color blindness is caused when these granules or pigments are missing. Color blindness is more common in men than in women, and one out of ten men have some kind of color vision problem. There is inherited color blindness and acquired color blindness. There is no treatment for inherited color blindness however, acquired color blindness can be cured.
This online color blindness test is a simple eye exam to check your color vision.
More Eye Care Calculators
- » Pregnancy Week by Week
- » Ovulation Date Calculator
- » Chinese Gender Predictor
- » Pregnancy Boredom Relief
- » Eye Health and Tips for Healthy Eyes
- » Contact Lenses - Tips for Buying Contact Lens
- » What are the early Symptoms of Pregnancy
- » Pregnancy weight gain calculator
- » Interactive Pregnancy Wheel to know the gestation period
- » Try out the Due Date Calculator to know your due date
- » Eye Care Products available in Market and their uses