Piles refer to the venal inflammation located near the anal passage. With its location either on internal or external side of the anal cavity; piles are marked by bleeding, irritation and extreme discomfort in passing bowels. Generally caused by faulty diet and genetic tendencies; constipation and piles are inter related, with one aggravating the condition of other.
There are effective home remedies and home treatments for which serve to reduce the painful symptoms of piles, apart from helping to flush clear the system of all its toxins.
Piles Treatment • 30 Simple & Effective Piles Treatment at Home
- Banana is known to be a good laxative; but boiled bananas consumed twice a day is one of the effective home remedies for piles. Make sure to have ripe bananas boiled.
- Glass of butter milk made out of sour curd with a dash of lime and rock salt is also effective to cure the symptoms of piles.
- Homemade curd with a dash of mustard powder is also effective in curing the conditions of piles
- A concoction made out of ginger, honey, sweet lime and mint is also effective in keeping the system cool and free from toxins.
- Juice made out of radish is another of the natural options whereby you are able to flush out your system; thereby minimizing the painful discomforts of piles. Regular consumption of the juice varying between one forth to half a cup will prove to be effective.
- Equally effective is the juice of turnip leaves in curing the conditions of piles.
- Sometimes an enema prepared with warm water boiling neem leaves and that of wheat grass may be administered to patients suffering from piles so as to clean the system of all its wastes.
- For people suffering from piles, it is advisable that they go for whole grain cereals rather than the refined ones. Gruel of the boiled rice in addition to ripe banana and curd is one of the wholesome nutrients.
- Crushed leaves of bitter gourd are also one of the homemade ways whereby you can treat piles naturally.
- Roasted and powdered seeds of cumin with half tea spoonful being added to water also serve as a healthy option for protecting harmful effects of piles.
- Juice of onion added to water with dashes of sugar also proves to be a healthy option.
- Powdered seeds of mango serve as another remedial option if taken with honey.
- Application of baking soda on the swollen veins also serves to reduce inflammation.
- Juice extracted from carrot and beet root may be applied on a long piece of gauze to be applied on the swollen veins.
- Even blanched passion fruit is helpful if four milligrams of the same is applied along with the water blanching it.
- Application of warm olive oil is said to be equally effective.
- Consumption of juice extracted out of aloe also serves to reduce the painful swelling of piles.
- A decoction made out of neem leaves enriched with its anti septic content; in addition to that of honey and half a cup of butter milk is also effective.
- Milk enriched with drops of latex of banyan is also beneficial if consumed regularly.
- Juice extracted from flowers of tamarind also serves to heal piles if consumed internally.
- Blackberries or for that matter any forms of berries and grapes are beneficial from the point of view of curing piles. Apart from aiding free passage of bowels; berries serve to cure with its anti inflammatory properties.
- Certain vegetables such as papaya, cabbage and colcasia are beneficial from the point of view of patients afflicted with piles.
- Besides the anti septic value of neem leaves; its flowers are also similarly effective in treating piles.
- It is important that patients afflicted with piles go for diet oriented towards fruits and vegetable. Besides banana and other mentioned varieties; consumption of date is also another healthy option.
- A decoction made out of pepper, fennel and honey is also beneficial with equal measures of pepper, fennel being mixed in three hundred grams of honey.
- It is advisable for patients down with piles that they consume six to eight glasses of water daily to aid free movement of bowel.
- Similarly food enriched with spices and chilies should be avoided because the similar would aggravate the conditions of piles. Artificially flavored food containing preservatives should also be done away with.
- According to the traditionally held belief soaked basil in a glass of water is one of the best remedial options if the water soaking about five basil leaves is drunk after thirty minutes of soaking.
- For instantaneous relief from pain, soaking in luke warm water may prove to be comfortable.
Related Link Constipation causes, symptoms and treatment
Despite having a wide range of homemade natural options; it is imperative that the persistence of conditions of pain and swelling will need the expert opinion of a physician.