Tips for Getting Pregnant - Natural Ways to Get Pregnant
Pregnancy giving way to motherhood is always eagerly anticipated by women or couples planning for family. Childbirth following conception is looked forward to with eager fondness. However not all planning for it is likely to be equally successful. While for some conception may take place with relative ease; there are others who may have to counter endless difficulties on their way to it. The difficulty in conceiving may be attributed to physiological and psychological reasons. There are treatments to cater to various kinds of infertility; in addition to specialized treatment certain home oriented natural remedies may also be resorted to as a supplementary course of action.
16 Tips to Get Pregnant Fast
The tips to get pregnant given below are some effective ways to get pregnant fast and are natural ways of getting pregnant.
- Since zygote formation basically depends on the union of egg with sperm; it is important to bear in mind as to when the chance of fusion is the highest. Thus planning your sexual activity accordingly may prove to be rewarding. Midway between women’s menstrual cycle ovulation generally takes place. By virtue of it egg is released from ovary- one of the most vital constituents of the reproductive system. The egg so released can be fertilized only in a day’s time of twenty four hours; whereas man’s sperm is potentially capacitate to stay active over a period more than forty eight to seventy two hours. So sexual activity must be so planned that it takes place at least seventy two hours before ovulation.
- Women can easily keep a tab on their ovulation by maintaining a temperature chart. Usually around the time of ovulation there is a spike in the temperature of women.
- Stress and strain has significant role to play in respect of reproductive cycle including ovulation and menstruation. So if you are planning to get pregnant see to it that your partner as well as you are calm and collected.
- Avoid having sex too often to keep up the quality of sperm production. It is always a wiser option to plan it after every two days, but ensure that you do not miss out the time of ovulation. Besides this, it is advisable that men ejaculate after every two to three days.
- Diet, weight, physical fitness and lifestyle have direct bearing on pregnancy. This holds true for both men and women. Both underweight and overweight may be exposed to the risk of infertility on account of difficulties in ovulation. So optimum importance should be given to body weight. One should opt for balanced diet, regular work out and exercises.
- Even women prone to strenuous workouts and athleticism may have difficulty in getting pregnant. So in case you are exercising to get rid of your excess fat, it should be moderate without involving a crash diet.
- Drugs, medication and alcohol should also be avoided as they also give rise to hormonal problems leading to infertility.
- Besides opting for wholesome food with adequate contents of proteins, minerals and vitamins; it is said that cherry boosts fertility. With a cup full of milk one teaspoonful cherry paste or powder may be added.
- It is worth mentioning in this context that extracts of grape seeds in addition to any other forms of Vitamin C play pertinent roles in pregnancy. Cervical mucus or the fluid content thereof has an important role to play in facilitating the motility of sperm. Both Vitamin C and grape seeds add to the water content of the cervical mucus. Apart from opting for fruits enriched with Vitamin C sufficient amount of water should also be taken because the fluid intake has an indirect repercussion on the quality of cervical mucus.
- It has also been claimed by gynecologists and infertility specialists that reduced intake of caffeine improves the chances of fertility. Same is true for drinking and smoking.
- Certain herbs like evening primrose and ginseng are associated with fertility. Apart from maintaining a balance in menstrual cycle and ovulation; they also add to the sperm production in men. Ginseng can be had in forms of tea or that of capsule by couple trying to conceive.
- Women trying for pregnancy should include in their diet certain special carbohydrates and iron enriched items. Though carbohydrate is a necessity, the ones with a low ‘glycemic index’ should be insisted upon such as bran, brown rice and bread. Leafy vegetables such as spinach, the greens including different forms of beans, and fruits such as apricots and raisins should be included to assist a therapy intended at overcoming hormonal or those related to ovulation.
- Apart from necessary supplements in Vitamins, Zinc supplements are also known for boosting sperm counts.
- It is also advisable for men that they avoid taking hot showers and refrain from wearing tight underclothes as these have negative bearings on sperm production.
- Testes should be kept cool and sexual position preferably with men on top may be so heightened that maximum semen can penetrate.
- Lastly, couples opting for pregnancy should relax and enjoy each other’s company as worries and anxiety prove detrimental to pregnancy.