A pregnancy wheel is also known as a gestation calculator. This is the small calendar that uses your last menstrual period (LMP) to help determine your due date. Try out this quick and easy pregnancy wheel by just sliding over your LMP with the slider.
Your browser/device does not support features required for running this application. Please visit the page in a supported modern browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Know about Pregnancy wheel
- There are different variations guiding the relevant calculations of pregnancy. Pregnancy wheel is one of the variations.
- In case, you are keen on acquainting yourself with the important landmarks of pregnancy, you can do so by means of pregnancy wheel.
- First and foremost, it helps you ascertain the expected date of delivery, it is commonly used by health care facilitators to help determine due date of pregnancy.
- But besides having to know about the due date, pregnancy wheel can help you out with a wide range of important happenings during the course of pregnancy.
- The issues of fetal movement and the time opportune for the same can be guided by means of pregnancy wheel.
- Similarly, the scheduling of antenatal checks, time to go for heartbeat checks and ultrasound viewing can be similarly made with the help of pregnancy wheels.
- To sum it all up, it guides you through the entire spell of gestation, helping you earmark its spells of importance.