Spa treatment for body and hair at home
In the modern gizmo savvy ambience, where everyone is found racing against time, relaxation is of paramount significance. Spa treatment with it therapeutic massages and soothing techniques of different kinds pitches in as a balm to the stress torn humans. But with time being one of the constraining factors, visiting spas may not be possible. In such a scheme of things, home based treatment of spa methods turns out to be the only option.
Spa treatment for body and hair - the basic guidelines
- It serves the purpose of healing and health by means of bathing- which technically is referred to as 'balneotherapy'.
- Other than providing for body relaxing massages, facials, wraps, glows, manicure and pedicure; various healing techniques such as steam bath and meditation are also practiced for the ultimate purposes of physical and mental relaxation.
- Spa treatment for hair includes conditioning, relaxing, massaging and moisturizing of scalp so that the natural growth and health of hair is abetted as well.
- The therapeutic modes of scrubbing, cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing ultimately serve as anti-aging and beauty enhancing techniques.
Related Link → Treating hair fall and graying naturally
Spa treatment for body at home
- Therapeutic measures of most spas revolve around the use of natural and herbal ingredients. So it isn't much a deal to give homespun base to such ingredients.
- By means of ingredients such as coffee beans, brown sugar, cinnamon, grapefruit, milk and many other fruits such as these, it is possible to churn out home based recipes for spa treatment.
- The bare essentials of spa including ex-foliating, scrubbing, massaging and bathing will become manageable at home by means of the following techniques.
Spa treatment for scrubbing - homemade alternative
- A cup full of brown sugar can be blended with quarter cup of olive /Vitamin E oil, two teaspoons each of nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon to work out as a fine home based scrubbing measure. You may have it preserved as well.
- The mixture has to be massaged all over for the purpose of scrubbing.
- Following the processes of massaging and scrubbing, you need to rinse your body with tepid warm water.
- Commonly available ingredients including refined sugar, vegetable oil and a handful of freshly chopped basil can also work out as a fine homemade alternative to the spa treatment for scrubbing.
Related Article → Hair Care Tips - Vitamins & Nutrients for Hair Care
Spa treatment for foot bath- homemade alternative for working men and women
- You can give a soothing feel to those tired feet by means of this homemade alternative.
- The treasured goodness of Epsom salt, juice extracted from grapefruit and rosemary sprigs can all be used to enrich a tubful of hot water.
- You can have the temperature desirably suited by adding to it some measures of cold water.
- Soaking of feet needs to be followed by gentle massaging and having it patted dry.
- The amalgam turns out as an excellent spa treatment for foot bath at home.
Related Article → The protein diet plan – Getting the right amount of protein
Spa treatment for facial mask
- Another homemade alternative for facial masque revolves around the commonly edible ingredients including cucumber, apple, egg white, mint leaves and lemon juice.
- Mint leaves, half a cucumber and one slice of apple along with lemon squeezes need to be blended in a processor.
- Add to the concoction a few drops of essential oil such as lime/lavender oil.
- The mixture should be used immediately as facial mask following the bouts of cleansing and scrubbing.
- It serves as one of the refreshingly rejuvenating facial mask for the lustrous health of the skin.
- Cucumber juice along with aloe and that of witch hazel works out as a wonderful spa treatment for eye soothing at home.
Spa treatment for peeling & cleansing- homemade alternative
- As far as cleansing and peeling are concerned, you can toss up another homemade alternative to spa treatment for peeling and cleansing by the judicious mix of milk along with a sachet full of non-flavored gelatin.
- One to one and a half table spoon of milk should be combined with a sachet( almost measuring one table spoon) full of tasteless gelatin.
- The concoction serves as an effective peeling agent.
Spa treatment for hair at home
The fundamental steps in hair spa include oil massage, steaming, conditioning and applying hair mask.
You can use a mixture of oils like castor, olive, almond, coconut, and ghee for the oil treatment. Or use any of these, but make sure that you warm the oil prior to application to ensure deeper penetration. Massage with fingertips.
Soak a clean towel in warm water and squeeze it to remove water. Wrap it around the head. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Now wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
Grate a beetroot and squeeze to get juice and add tea decoction and mix well. You can use hibiscus flower powder as a base to hold it in your hair. The minerals from beetroot gives a beautiful maroon tinge and tea intensifies the colour of your hair and conditions it. Wait for half an hour and rinse only with plain warm water (no shampoo).
After conditioning, you may pick any of the following nutritious hair masks to pamper your tresses.
- Mix an egg and some coconut oil. Apply it on the scalp and wrap the hair with a warm towel. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Mix a big tablespoon of honey with one glass of raw milk. Apply it all over the hair from roots to tips and massage well. Let it sit for about 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- Mash some ripe bananas (depending on your hair length), add quarter cup of milk, 3 table-spoons of honey and egg white from 2 eggs, and blend them to get a fine paste. Apply this paste onto your hair, let it sit for 15-20 minutes and wash off using a mild shampoo.