The disgusting darkness of your private parts can put you in spots of bother. With dark inner thighs and underarms turning out to be both embarrassing and disconcerting, it is important to know the causes, incidences and cure of the mentioned hitch. After all, self beautification with its correlation to hygiene and grooming is an all embracing idea which includes the upkeep of each and every physical feature. To be the picture perfect of health and luster, it is important to care and cater to the maintenance of private parts as well.
Causes giving way to dark inner thighs & black underarms
- The annoying darkness of inner thighs and underarms owes its origin to various reasons.
- First and foremost, hormonal change set off in course of pregnancy and that of lactation may give way to heightened pigmentation and darkness. Constant use of oral contraceptive may also add to the problem.
- But other than these a wide variety of reasons including friction caused by tight clothing, sudden change in weight, excessive proneness to sweating, exposure to chemically reactive deodorant & products of skin care can give way to the uncalled for darkness.
- Darkness may also be precipitated as an allergic response to the mentioned causative agents.
- Insulin resistance can also give way to dark inner thighs and underarms.
- Hormonal imbalance and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) can unleash similar dark patches.
Related Link What causes wrinkles, what are the types of wrinkles
Dark under arms and inner thighs - Tips for skin lightening
- First of all, you need to ensure that the mentioned regions remain free from friction. Constant rubbing gives way to chafing and darkness, so the regions should be comfortably clothed.
- It's important that the areas are allowed to breathe in comfort, so avoid wearing tights/ fitting underwear while going off to sleep.
- Avoid exposure to synthetic or nylon materials rather go for cotton and natural fibers because synthetic materials are more likely to make you sweat and sweating only serves to aggravate pigmentation.
- It is important to keep the areas thoroughly cleansed, but avoid exposing the folds of inner thighs and underarms to hard scrubbing agents. In order to cleanse it of dirt and other impurities, a cream based scrub such as apricot scrub can be used.
- The areas should be soothingly moisturized following the process of cleansing.
- Make it a point to have the regions patted dry with a cotton towel. Moisture should not be allowed to breed.
- Weekly regimen of exfoliation is one of the effective tips on day to day care.
- Soothing lotion or a moisturizing cream can also be applied as part of daily care. Gel extracted from aloe can also be applied for soothing suppleness.
- Drink plenty of water and fruit juices to keep your system thoroughly hydrated.
Related Link Tips for Beautiful Arms and Legs
Dark inner thighs and Dark under arms - tips on skin lightening
- Before initiating any of the skin lightening tips, have your sugar level checked out because if the similar is caused by insulin resistance, it is unlikely for the patches to be cured by way of skin lightening.
- It is also important to rule out the possibility of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) before making use of skin lightening formulas.
- Other than the cases mentioned as above, the patchy darkness of inner thighs and underarms can be done away with by the following homemade bleaching options. Bearing in mind the sensitivity of the delicate folds, it is always preferable falling back upon homemade options over those which are chemically textured.
- Take a slice of lemon and rub your underarms daily before taking bath. Apply some moisturizer soon after as lemon also tends to dry out skin. For better results repeat it for a week.
- Take equal quantities of glycerin and lemon and add a little bit of rose water to it. This pack is best used at night, just before you go to bed to get assured results. Wash it off the next morning.
- Take some lemon juice and add brown sugar or granulated sugar. Appy on underarms and leave for 5-10 minutes. Then with wet fingers, rub your underarms gently. This will exfoliate your skin as well as lighten it. Wash off after few minutes. This scrub is particularly useful for you if you got your dark underarms as a result of shaving.
- A paste made of powdered sandalwood and rose water serves as a natural bleaching agent. It may be applied on the patchy areas. Rinse off after half an hour.
- In fact, regular exfoliation followed by the application of a skin soothing lotion has been found to be fairly effective in quite a few cases.
- Oil based on Vitamin E and that of emu can be mixed with melted Shea butter. The resulting mixture of cream like consistency works out to be another effective skin lightening agent. Make it a point to have the cream applied twice a day. In course of a week, you are likely to perceive the difference.
- Various herbal & chemically prepared whitening agents are there to be made use of, but you should consult with a physicians/dermatologist prior to its application.
- Creams based on alpha hydroxyl are supposed to be doing away with darkness. But before using, make sure you check out with skin care specialists.