Yoga Benefits - How Yoga Benefits? Benefits of Yoga
Practicing yoga is very beneficial if practiced regularly and if the right technique of yoga is practiced. The right techniques of yoga that benefits an individual are those techniques that are most useful for a person and those which suit him/her the most.
The following are some of the Mental and Physical Benefits of Yoga.
Mental Benefits of Yoga
- Concentration power increases
- Confidence level is enhanced.
- Normal mental health is maintained.
- Reduces level of anxiety
Physical Benefits of Yoga
- Increases physical and muscular strength
- Develops resistance to various health disorders
- Youthfulness of body is maintained for a longer period
- Rejuvenates impaired organs
The following are some of the Benefits of Surya Namaskar.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar
Surya namaskar is a dynamic exercise, which involves twelve postures. It enables flexibility of body by loosening all the joints and muscles. It vitalizes both body and mind.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar:
- Nervous tension, stress and anxiety are eliminated
- Thought power is enhanced
- All major organs and body is revitalized