Given below is the procedure and dialing codes for making international calls to Austria mobile or land line. While calling to Austria from abroad, the dialing procedure is same whether you are calling from Land phone or cell phone.
The international dialing codes and dialing format to call Austria is :
- Landline: IDD + 43 (Country Code) + Area Code + Recipient's Number
- Cellular: IDD + 43 (Country Code) + 10 Digits Cellular Number
IDD or International Direct Dial code is the exit code and is different for different countries
For example, to call Austria (Markgrafneusiedl) land line from United States, the number format is:
011 + 43 + 2248 ??? ???
where 011 is the Exit code for United States, 43 is the ISD code for Austria, 2248 is the area code for Markgrafneusiedl and ??? ??? is the 6 digits TEL # of the recipient.
The International Subscriber Dialing Code (ISD Code) of Austria is 43. ISD code is also know as country calling code.
|Austria ISD Code / Country Code||43|
Calling Austria From Abroad
Use the example below to know the rule for dialing a number in Austria and make international calls to Austria.
To Make International Calls to Austria Dial
|Exit code + 43 + Area code + Telephone Number|
Exit code or access code of a country is the code which is necessary to make international calls from that country. Find the access code of the country from which you are dialing before calling Austria. Use the Search box given below to find the area code of various cities and places in Austria.
There are 1024 area codes in Austria. Austria area codes usually have 1, 3 or 4 digits. While calling Austria from abroad, you need to dial the ISD code followed by the area code and finally the phone number. Given below is a list of area codes for calling Austria's major cities/regions.
* Ignore the number within bracket while calling Austria from another country. The number within bracket is to be dialed along with area code only while calling within Austria
|Hollenstein an der Ybbs||(0)7445|
|Frankenburg am Hausruck||(0)7683|
When to Call Austria - Time Difference between Austria & Other Countries
While calling Austria, having an idea about the local Austria time at the time of your call will ensure that you are not calling someone during untimely hours. Use the Time Converter given below to know what time it is in Austria. Enter the time in the country from where you are calling Austria and find the corresponding local time in Austria.
The Time Zone Converter
Given below is the current time in Austria. Enter Your Timezone and Change the time in the textbox below to get corresponding time in Austria. You can use this Time converter to find an appropriate time to make international calls to Austria.
How to make international calls to Austria
- How to call Austria from Australia
- How to call Austria from Hungary
- How to call Austria from Philippines
- How to call Austria from Singapore
- How to call Austria from Thailand
- How to call Austria from Zambia
- How to call Austria from Tokelau
- How to call Austria from Gibraltar
- How to call Austria from Kosovo