Given below is the procedure and dialing codes for making international calls to Fiji mobile or land line. While calling to Fiji from abroad, the dialing procedure is same whether you are calling from Land phone or cell phone.
The international dialing codes and dialing format to call Fiji is :
- Landline: IDD + 679 (Country Code) + Area Code + Recipient's Number
- Cellular: IDD + 679 (Country Code) + 7 Digits Cellular Number
IDD or International Direct Dial code is the exit code and is different for different countries
For example, to call Fiji (Suva) land line from United States, the number format is:
011 + 679 + 32 ?????
where 011 is the Exit code for United States, 679 is the ISD code for Fiji, 32 is the area code for Suva and ????? is the 5 digits TEL # of the recipient.
The International Subscriber Dialing Code (ISD Code) of Fiji is 679. ISD code is also know as country calling code.
|Fiji ISD Code / Country Code||679|
Calling Fiji From Abroad
Use the example below to know the rule for dialing a number in Fiji and make international calls to Fiji.
To Make International Calls to Fiji Dial
|Exit code + 679 + Area code + Telephone Number|
Exit code or access code of a country is the code which is necessary to make international calls from that country. Find the access code of the country from which you are dialing before calling Fiji. Use the Search box given below to find the area code of various cities and places in Fiji.
There are 7 area codes in Fiji. Fiji area codes usually have 2 digits. While calling Fiji from abroad, you need to dial the ISD code followed by the area code and finally the phone number. Given below is a list of area codes for calling Fiji's major cities/regions.
* Ignore the number within bracket while calling Fiji from another country. The number within bracket is to be dialed along with area code only while calling within Fiji
When to Call Fiji - Time Difference between Fiji & Other Countries
While calling Fiji, having an idea about the local Fiji time at the time of your call will ensure that you are not calling someone during untimely hours. Use the Time Converter given below to know what time it is in Fiji. Enter the time in the country from where you are calling Fiji and find the corresponding local time in Fiji.
The Time Zone Converter
Given below is the current time in Fiji. Enter Your Timezone and Change the time in the textbox below to get corresponding time in Fiji. You can use this Time converter to find an appropriate time to make international calls to Fiji.
How to make international calls to Fiji
- How to call Fiji from Belgium
- How to call Fiji from Malawi
- How to call Fiji from Mongolia
- How to call Fiji from Netherlands
- How to call Fiji from Palau
- How to call Fiji from Paraguay
- How to call Fiji from Rwanda
- How to call Fiji from Tanzania
- How to call Fiji from New Caledonia
- How to call Fiji from Turks and Caicos Islands