Given below is the procedure and dialing codes for making international calls to Iceland mobile or land line. While calling to Iceland from abroad, the dialing procedure is same whether you are calling from Land phone or cell phone.
The international dialing codes and dialing format to call Iceland is :
- Landline: IDD + 354 (Country Code) + Area Code + Recipient's Number
- Cellular: IDD + 354 (Country Code) + 7 Digits Cellular Number
IDD or International Direct Dial code is the exit code and is different for different countries
For example, to call Iceland (outside Reykjavík) land line from United States, the number format is:
011 + 354 + 4 ??? ???
where 011 is the Exit code for United States, 354 is the ISD code for Iceland, 4 is the area code for outside Reykjavík and ??? ??? is the 6 digits TEL # of the recipient.
The International Subscriber Dialing Code (ISD Code) of Iceland is 354. ISD code is also know as country calling code.
|Iceland ISD Code / Country Code||354|
Calling Iceland From Abroad
Use the example below to know the rule for dialing a number in Iceland and make international calls to Iceland.
To Make International Calls to Iceland Dial
|Exit code + 354 + Area code + Telephone Number|
Exit code or access code of a country is the code which is necessary to make international calls from that country. Find the access code of the country from which you are dialing before calling Iceland. Use the Search box given below to find the area code of various cities and places in Iceland.
There are 2 area codes in Iceland. Iceland area codes usually have 1 digits. While calling Iceland from abroad, you need to dial the ISD code followed by the area code and finally the phone number. Given below is a list of area codes for calling Iceland's major cities/regions.
* Ignore the number within bracket while calling Iceland from another country. The number within bracket is to be dialed along with area code only while calling within Iceland
When to Call Iceland - Time Difference between Iceland & Other Countries
While calling Iceland, having an idea about the local Iceland time at the time of your call will ensure that you are not calling someone during untimely hours. Use the Time Converter given below to know what time it is in Iceland. Enter the time in the country from where you are calling Iceland and find the corresponding local time in Iceland.
The Time Zone Converter
Given below is the current time in Iceland. Enter Your Timezone and Change the time in the textbox below to get corresponding time in Iceland. You can use this Time converter to find an appropriate time to make international calls to Iceland.
How to make international calls to Iceland
- How to call Iceland from Croatia
- How to call Iceland from Cuba
- How to call Iceland from Guinea
- How to call Iceland from Kazakhstan
- How to call Iceland from Lithuania
- How to call Iceland from Paraguay
- How to call Iceland from Taiwan
- How to call Iceland from Turks and Caicos Islands
- How to call Iceland from Svalbard