Chinese Birth Chart - Chinese Calendar For Gender Prediction
The Chinese Birth Chart is used for predicting the gender of an unborn baby in the mother's womb. This Chinese birth calendar brings ancient Chinese knowledge into the modern age, helping couples to determine the sex of their baby. Also known as the Chinese pregnancy calender, the chart is believed to have been found first in a royal tomb in Beijing. The Chinese birth chart is based on lunar calendar and is said to be thousands of years old. Using the chart, a mother can determine the gender of the unborn baby, even before the baby is conceived.
The Chinese Astrology Birth Chart
The numbers listed on the left vertically show the Chinese lunar age for the mother and the numbers written across on the top stand for the month of conception. Scroll down for detailed instructions for reading the Chinese Birth Chart.
Gender Prediction Using Chinese Birth Chart
Is it going to be a Boy or Girl? Chinese Birth Chart helps in the prediction of the gender of the baby. In order to use the Chinese prediction calender, you have to choose your Chinese lunar age at the time of conception and the month of conception, the Chinese gender Calendar will show gender of the baby on the basis of the data you put in. The Predictor Chart will display whether you will have a baby or girl during different months of conception.
How to Use the Chinese Birth Chart
The Chinese Birth Chart is easy to read and interpret. Follow the steps given below to predict your baby's gender using this Chinese pregnancy calendar.
- Find out your Chinese age at the time of conception. Chinese age is different from your actual age. Click here to find your Chinese Age.
- If you have already conceived, find the Chinese month of conception on the upper row of the Chinese birth chart. Then go to the Mother's Age on the left column.
The month of conception in Gregorian calendar can be converted to Chinese month using our Chinese Year Convertor
- Find the intersection box where the vertical line drawn from month of conception and a horizontal line drawn from mother's Chinese age meet.
- If it says Boy then most probably you're expecting a baby boy and if it says Girl, the chances are more for a baby girl.
For example, according to the Chinese birth chart, a 28 year old (Chinese age) woman conceiving during the 5th month (Chinese month) is expected to give birth to a Girl child.
Using Chinese Birth Chart for pre-conception gender selection
This chinese pregnancy calendar can also be used to choose baby gender before getting pregnant. Chances of having a desired gender is high if pregnancy is planned based on this pregnancy calendar.
- Determine the Chinese Age of the mother and find it on the left side of the birth chart.
- Now move horizontally across the birth chart and choose the baby gender in one of the box in the same row.
- After selecting gender move up and find the month of conception (Chinese month). Conceiving in that month will increase your chances of pre determining baby gender.
For example, according to the Chinese gender calendar, for a 25 year old woman to give birth to a boy child, the chances are more if she conceives during the month of Feb, April, June, August, October, November or December.
Click here for Chinese Birth Chart based baby gender selection
Accuracy of Chinese Birth Chart
The Chinese Baby Gender prediction Calendar is believed to date back to the 13th century. It is said that this gender prediction based on chinese chart has a high degree of accuracy, even though there is no scientific evidence to corroborate its high level of accuracy. Originally the Chart is based on the Chinese Lunar Calendar, so online tools that use Gregorian calendar can not give the best results. This tool is more than 95% accurate, when it comes to baby gender prediction, but there are a good number of people who use it to make a funny guess about the gender of the unborn child. The point is, there is no guarantee that the birth chart works perfectly well in all situations.
However, this method has grown popular with expectant mothers because they have irresistible urge within to verify the sex of her baby. Since this is an easy method, people love to give it a try. Mystery surrounds it since it was recovered from ancient royal tomb 700 years ago.
Despite all the efforts we have taken to ensure the accuracy of the birth chart, we expect you to consider Chinese pregnancy calendar as a fun way of determining baby gender. There are several scientific methods of gender prediction which you may take to predict baby gender with better accuracy.