A new study in China found that lifespan of the people diagnosed with diabetes reduces by nine years.
- Trump promises to 'work hard' for the American people
- Diagnosed with Diabetes?You may lose nine years of your life
- Children with asthma may be at higher obesity risk: Study
- 16 models to debut on AIFW Autumn-Winter 2017 ramp
- Civil society group demands CBI probe into Mizoram lottery scam
- Tamil techies in Kochi protest against Jallikattu ban
- One in 5 adults secretly access girlfriends' Facebook accounts
- Robert De Niro calls Trump bad example
- Kremlin names US hand in 'everyday' cyber attacks on Russia
- China observes 100th birth anniversary of renowned medical scientist
A Mizoram anti-corruption watchdog has demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into an alleged multi-crore rupee lottery scam.
The 29th edition of the Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) will introduce 16 fresh faces on the ramp for the Autumn-Winter edition.
Is your kid suffering from asthma? If yes, he or she may be more likely to become obese later in childhood or in adolescence, researchers have warned.
- Now Assamese say ban on Bulbuli fights marring Bihu fun
- Making a case for Jallikattu
- Foreign travels, political conspiracies and the 1960s
- ID cards being issued to cows, camels, trees
- Abolish old brick kilns to fight fog: Atmospheric scientist
- Nick Kyrgios: The erratic genius
- After 5 years of fall in learning, (some) progress for primary schools
- Goa polls: Five men who matter
- Punjab polls: No cake-walk for Badals this time
- Manipur CM's son to push modern tech, digitisation if elected
The tradition of Jallikattu is many thousands of years old in Tamil Nadu. The recent ban on this festive event has the entire state up in arms.
Flick through interesting anecdotes from foreign travels; read the story of a war that is paralleled by disruption and the corruption it brought to Nepalese society. Also engage with the cultural, sexual scene, revolutions, and the music of the 1960s, and witness an intense battle of wills where school toppers overcome their demons only to unleash those lying in wait within others.
Nearly one in five persons have snooped on the Facebook accounts of their friends, romantic partners or family members, using the victims' own computers or cellphones, a new study.
More than 300 information technology professionals from Tamil Nadu on Friday protested at the Infopark campus to demand the ban on Jallikattu be lifted.
For men who feel hesitant in performing a fertility test in the presence of doctors and nurses, a new smartphone-powered YO sperm kit for home use is here that includes everything needed to collect a sample and is claimed to be accurate.
Actress Shalini Kapoor Sagar, who has portrayed different shades of characters in popular shows like "Kkusum", "Saat Phere", "Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev", "Qubool Hai" and "Swaragini", says she likes to play more of positive characters as essaying antagonists has badly impact on her personal life.
Ghanaian defender Baba Abdul-Rahman has left for Germany to undergo further tests and possible surgery for a knee injury he suffered at the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) in Gabon, the Ghana Football Association (GFA) has announced.
A seminar was held here in China on Friday to commemorate the 100th birth anniversary of Wu Jieping, a well-known Chinese medical scientist.
Russia has said that it has information about possible involvement of US intelligence agencies, besides others, in cyber attacks on Russia's government servers, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
After five years of declining learning outcomes, new survey data show improvements in some basic reading and arithmetic levels in primary school (Grade I to Grade V), even as learning levels in upper primary school (Grade VI to Grade VIII) show a decline.
They say the easiest way to bring people together is to unite them against a common enemy; so I would like to propose that scientists declare Neptune a Hostile Planet.
Veteran Hollywood actor Robert De Niro while addressing an anti-Trump demonstration here said that the US President-elect "Donald Trump is a bad example of the country and this city".
Actress Shraddha Srinath is excited about signing the yet-untitled Kannada remake of Telugu indie hit "Pellichoopulu" because she still hasn't seen the original. That way, she can play her part the way she wants to.
National Award winning filmmaker Rahul Dholakia, whose forthcoming Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Raees" is releasing on the same day as Hrithik Roshan's "Kaabil" says he is not worried about the date clash of the two films as about the high expectations that audiences have of his film.