A Chinese university has launched a new deep ocean scientific research ship in Shanghai.
- China launches new scientific research ship
- China withdraws renowned human rights lawyer's licence
- Oppo launches A83 with AI beauty, full-screen display
- India vs South Africa 2nd Test: Final Scoreboard
- Weight-loss surgery may halve risk of death in adults
- S. Africa outsmart India to pocket Test series
- Bengal to get Rs 4,300 cr investment in warehousing, logistics: JLL India
- US present in South Asia to create chaos: Hina Rabbani
- Sensex climbs mount 35k, Nifty50 hits 10,800 intra-day
- Leenesh to wear Manish Malhotra's creation
Following is the final scoreboard of the second cricket Test between South Africa and India here on Wednesday.
Authorities have withdrawn the licence of Chinese lawyer and human rights activist Yu Wensheng following the publication of an open letter critical of President Xi Jinping.
South Africa rode on debutant paceman Lungi Ngidi's maiden five-wicket haul to thrash an underwhelming India by 135 runs on the final morning of the second cricket Test at the SuperSport Park here on Wednesday.
- Railway budget to provide for installation of escalators and lifts at all major stations
- Haj 2018 likely to be costlier, but not because of subsidy abolition
- Air India sale to go on, but suggestions welcome: Minister
- As PM2.5 emission norms kick in, threat from finer particles will emerge: Experts
- Budget 2018: Opportunity to fulfil housing expectations of millions
- Sugar remains sweet as prices dip
- This budget will be Modi government's biggest challenge in 4 years
- Snowless slopes kill skiing in Himachal this year
- Rising sea swamps island along Bengal coast
- 5 laws women need as urgently as ban on triple talaq
Obese middle-aged men and women who undergo bariatric surgery for weight loss may have reduced their risk of death by 50 per cent than those tackling their weight through diet and behaviour alone, finds a study.
The US is not present in South Asia for peace and stability but to create chaos in the region, Pakistan's former Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar has said.
West Bengal is expected to receive over Rs 4,300 crore in investment over three years in warehousing and logistics, real estate services firm JLL India said here on Wednesday.
Key Indian equity indices on Wednesday surged to record high levels, with the barometer 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the BSE closing above 35,000-mark and the NSE Nifty50 above 10,800-level intra-day -- both for the first time.
Better technology may not end the pollution crisis. Rather, it would allow one to monitor even finer particles which would become new health threats.
Plants look just adorable and keeping them indoors not only brings life to the entire place but they also improve the air quality by reducing toxins existing in the atmosphere so make sure you are decorating your abode with plants nicely.
Actor Leenesh Mattoo is set to wear a sherwani by ace designer Manish Malhotra for his on-screen wedding.
The Jharkhand Assembly's Budget Session began on a raucous note on Wednesday with the opposition vociferously demanding the removal of the state Chief Secretary and DGP in connection with treasury withdrawals in a fodder scam and an allegedly staged shootout, respectively.
Actor Rahul Kapoor, who featured in television show "Suryaputra Karn" and "Veera", is joining the Bollywood brigade with his first feature film "Vodka Diaries". He says patience is key to survival in showbiz.
Fashion stalwarts like Manish Arora, Rajesh Pratap Singh and Sanjay Garg will participate in "Rediscovering Culture: Transforming Fashion", an international conference here organised by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
Chinese smartphone maker OPPO on Wednesday launched the A83 smartphone that claims to deliver natural selfie experience to young consumers through its 'AI Beauty Recognition Technology'.
With the aim of providing better amenities, Railways will make a budget provision of Rs 3,400 crore for installing about 3,000 escalators and 1,000 lifts at all major urban and suburban stations across the country.
South Africa bowled out India for 151 in their second innings, registering a 135-run victory in the second cricket Test here on Wednesday. With this win, the hosts have clinched the three-match cricket series.