Srinagar city received season's first snowfall on Tuesday as higher reaches both in the Jammu region and the Kashmir Valley received moderate snowfall.
- Srinagar gets season's first snowfall
- Women detail sexual allegations against Trump
- Global cues, caution ahead of macro-data subdues key indices
- Trump to send astronauts back to moon
- Manali gets season's first snowfall
- Ukraine releases arrested Georgian ex-president
- Ex-US Army soldier who defected to Pyongyang dies at 77
- Modi, Rahul's road shows in Ahmedabad cancelled
- Unicef calls for making digital world safer for children
- Human rights situation improves: UN chief
Broadly negative Asian markets, along with rising crude oil prices and caution ahead of macroeconomic data points release pulled the key indices of the domestic equity markets lower during Tuesday's early morning trade session.
Prof. Lalji Singh, who died after suffering a massive heart attack late on Sunday night, worked single-handedly, without mincing any words, to present his vision of Indian biological sciences.
Indian Railways will soon bring for cabinet clearance an ambitious, Rs 18,000 crore ($3 billion) plan that involves fencing off the existing Delhi-Kolkata and Delh-Mumbai routes to speed up train movement in the country's two busiest corridors.
- Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai rail routes to be fenced for high-speed run
- Bitcoin: Tread with caution
- Bhai Boolchand, the unsung Indian who launched trade with Ghana
- 'Promoted content can't sell the unsellable on social media'
- Social dynamics prompt BJP to rake up Hindutva in Dabhoi
- Adverse factors have played out, economy back on rails: Chief Statistician T.C.A. Anant
- Bihar official under scanner for alleged links with LeT terrorist
- In Gujarat, Congress supporters turn to 'Amul girl' because every vote is 'Amulya'
- Making a difference: Teenager's passion sets an example in Kashmir
Snowfall continued to elude this Himachal Pradesh capital on Tuesday, but another picturesque tourist resort Manali had mild snowfall overnight, season's first spell.
Former US Army soldier Charles Robert Jenkins, who defected to North Korea in the 1960s and later lived in Japan, has died at the age of 77, a media report said on Tuesday.
My Padmavati is a four-year-old in rural India, possibly in the desert state of Rajasthan. She is lucky to be alive. She has escaped sex-selective abortion and female infanticide. But her fight has just begun. As she enters her teens she will face the outlawed menace of child marriage, dowry demands, domestic violence and honour killing (in case she dares to select her life partner).
A group of women who have publicly accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment and assault, have detailed their accounts of being groped, fondled and forcibly kissed by the US President, the media reported.
US President Donald Trump authorised the acting NASA administrator Robert M. Lightfoot Jr. to "lead an innovative space exploration programme to send American astronauts back to the moon, and eventually Mars" during a White House signing ceremony.