Daily National News Updates
"Full House" is officially coming back to the small screen.
Actress Carey Mulligan feels that she is a "better person" when she isn't worried about her clothes or about putting on makeup.
- 'Full House' returning to TV
- No vanity issues for Carey Mulligan
- Saudi Arabia ends 'Decisive Storm' military operation in Yemen
- IPL: Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab scoreboard
- Kings XI beat Royals via Super Over, end win-streak
- Those calling us 'suit boot sarkar' raised gas price to $9: Pradhan
- Former Nazi officer put on trial
- 24 killed in fresh Saudi-led airstrikes in Yemen
- Climate change not a business opportunity: Javadekar
- After expulsion, Yadav, Bhushan describe AAP as khap
- Pakistan politician with designs on India
- Modi confers award on Tripura block for financial inclusion
- The changing demographics in north Bengal's tea estates
- Death in custody puts spotlight on America's missing black men
- Assamese musician wants to popularise stories from his land
- Tatra Trucks back in action in India
- A success story called the AAP
- Tripura block's incredible feat in financial inclusion
- Bollywood songs add power to Pakistan fashion show
- Afghanistan rebuilding itself - with a little help from India
Title: Capital Conquest; Author: Saba Naqvi; Publisher: Hachette India; Pages: 202; Price: Rs.499
The government's manufacturing focus is evident. On the recent three-country foreign visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Make in India campaign received a fillip. India was also the partner country at Hannover Messe, described as the world's leading trade fair for industrial technology.
A 'chadar' (sacred cloth) sent on behalf of the people of United State of America and President Barack Hussein Obama, was ceremonially presented at the Dargah Ajmer Sharif on Monday morning.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday conferred an award on Tripura's Mandwai block where every tribal family has a bank account.
The 803rd Urs (annual feast) celebrations of the revered saint Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddin Hasan Chisty of Ajmer, starting Monday, will be momentous affair this year - thanks to US President Barack Obama.