A consignment of drug ephedrine, weighing 475 kg and valued at Rs 24 crore, was seized at the city international airport's air cargo complex by the Customs' central intelligence unit, said an official on Saturday.
- 475 kg drug haul at Bengaluru airport
- Mobiles, SIM cards seized from Gurugram jail
- STORY: India, Portugal launch startup hub in first Indian PM visit
- Infosys investors blast board over 'infighting' with founders
- Two held for selling stolen moblies phones after tampering
- Puducherry Port to become satellite port: Narayanasamy
- HUG Innovations raises Rs 33 cr at Hyderabad funding event
- Modi launches India-Portugal International StartUp Hub
- My aim was not to make Arun Gawli a hero: biopic director
- Three liquor smugglers held, red-beacon car seized
A Crime Branch team on Saturday raided the Gurugram district jail on Saturday and seized several mobile phone sets, SIM cards and mobile chargers from the inmates, police said.
- Trump Times: Comey 'porn', Trump tape tease!
- Playing in Wimbledon a dream come true: Jeevan
- In divided SP, can Akhilesh ensure support for Opposition's presidential pick?
- Catch 'em young: The new 'mantra' to revitalise public libraries
- Dalit for President: Tokenism wins
- Teachers' crisis becoming political hot potato in Tripura
- Konica Minolta seeks to boost its digital printing business in India
- Indian eves aim to break CWC final jinx
- Can every captain think he is Imran Khan?
- Tourism in Kashmir collapses, as stone-pelting images dominate TV
It's a no-brainer, for the result is known before the contest. The support which the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been able to muster for its presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind in the electoral college will give him an easy ride to Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Tripura's Left Front government is facing an unprecedented shortage of teachers to run its 5,000 schools from the next academic year beginning in January.
As the Indian companies leverage the potential of digital printing, Japanese printing technology major Konica Minolta is set to help businesses switch to digital industrial printing for superior output, a top company executive has emphasised.
India and Portugal on Saturday launched a joint international startup hub soon after Narendra Modi expressed his amazement that there has been no bilateral Indian Prime Ministerial visit ever to this European nation that is home to around 70,000 people of Indian origin.
At the Dal Lake in Srinagar, Rizwan Ahmad Bhat stands next to his traditional boat, the shikara named Do Badan Ek Jan (two bodies, one soul), waiting for tourists. Last year this time, the lake was packed with visitors exploring its waters and the views of the surrounding Zabarwan hills.
The Indian women's team will take on three-time world champions England on the opening day of the 11th edition of the ICC Women's World Cup at Derby on Saturday.
Traffic jams are a common sight in parts of Hyderabad, especially in the Old City, during peak hours every single day. But during the holy month Ramazan, the city witnesses traffic snarls throughout the night.
These days people are willing to stand up for every subset of sexual identities -- except for one group.
Infosys' boardroom battles and the "open war" played out in the media between the board members and its founders since February came to the fore at the firm's 36th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday.
Anil Kumble -- who quit as India cricket coach early this week -- and skipper Virat Kohli are indulging in shadow boxing. Both had their say on the dressing room disputes, leaving the meaty parts between the lines. At the end of it all, the aggressive captain got what he wanted.