The National Capital Region (NCR) will lead the country in hosting the India Learn Golf Week (ILGW), a historic nationwide initiative to draw new talent to the game, it was announced on Saturday.
- I had no idea about 'Secret Ballot': 'Newton' director
- Delhi, NCR to host Lead India Learn Golf Week initiative
- Gurugram school murder: Arrested accused in CBI remand
- Himachal to get more heavy rains till Sunday
- Man kills two daughters for 'honour' in Pakistan
- FIFA punishes Iran's Taremi, Persepolis club over contract row
- President Kovind performs Ganga puja at Haridwar
- 5.8-magnitude tremor strikes Mexico
- Shiv Sena agitates against fuel price hike, inflation
- Victoria Memorial leads Tripadvisor's top Indian museums list
"Newton" Director Amit V Masurkar says he was completely unaware of the Iranian film "Secret Ballot" and that people should watch both the films and compare to find out if they are copied.
The hills of Himachal Pradesh will continue to experience moderate to heavy rainfall till Sunday, the weather bureau said. Some areas in the state received heavy spells in the last 24 hours, causing landslides and blocking the highways.
A district court on Saturday granted the CBI custody of the three accused arrested by Haryana Police in connection with the killing of seven-year-old student Pradhuman Thakur of Ryan International School here earlier this month.
- Rahul Gandhi's US takeaways positive, but rejuvenating Congress still a task
- India needs longer pro league, regional tournaments: Colombia U-17 coach
- Basirhat ready to shake off memories of violence
- Can BRICS credit rating agency ever take off?
- Indian-origin bizman drives petrochemical, fertiliser projects in Nigeria
- Nitish caught between a rock and a hard place
- We are refugees and not illegal immigrants, Rohingyas tells SC
- India needs censorship rating between U/A, A: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Cancer survivors rally to collect 300,000 signatures
- Worried about single youth, China pushes for blind dates
Two young women were killed by their father "in the name of honour" in Pakistan's Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, police said on Saturday.
President Ram Nath Kovind on Saturday visited 'Har Ki Paudi' on the banks of the Ganga river in Haridwar in Uttarakhand and performed puja along with his family members.
Mehdi Taremi, the striker of Iran's Persepolis club and Iran's national football team, will stay out of action for four months after FIFA found him guilty of breaching his contract, local media reported on Saturday.
The Shiv Sena, which is an alliance partner in both the BJP-led Central and Maharashtra governments, on Satuday launched agitations against the runway fuel price hike and inflation by carrying empty gas cylinders and organising mock funerals of the BJP.
A 5.8-magnitude earthquake struck the south of Mexico on Saturday, where officials were working to assess the scale of the damage, the Mexican seismic alert system reported.
A Dalit couple was bludgeoned to death and a Dalit girl was murdered in separate incidents in Bihar, triggering angry protests, police said on Saturday.
Union Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Saturday batted for including petroleum products under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime "in people's interest", even as he insisted petrol and diesel prices had started plummeting over few days.
In the run up to the Himachal Pradesh assembly elections, Chief Election Commissioner A.K. Jyoti will be here along with his team for two days from Sunday to review the poll preparedness.
"Feels", a solo art exhibition featuring the works of lawyer Radhika Gupta was inaugurated by Mahesh Sharma, Minister of Culture, Environment, Forest and Climate Change on Friday evening in the Capital. The exhibition is open for public display till Sunday.
Located in the heart of Kolkata, the Victoria Memorial has long stood as a symbol of British Raj in India and the tourist hotspot has now topped the list for the Indian winners of Tripadvisors Travellers' Choice awards for Museums.
Nitish Kumar must have realised by now that his 'ghar wapsi' hasn't helped him. The BJP is treating him more like an unwanted guest than the repentant prodigal son.