Daily National News Updates
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) will swap land from the SOS village in Guwahati for upgrading the international airport there.
The central government Wednesday approved the signing of an agreement on healthcare cooperation between India and Japan.
Mystery shrouds the death of three missing students of a prominent residential school here whose bodies were found floating in a flooded drain Wednesday.
- Guwahati airport to swap land with SOS village
- Cabinet empowers road transport ministry to amend project agreement
- Shun negative politics, says Nawaz Sharif
- Lalu undergoes three surgeries, condition fine
- CBFC should be revamped: Leela Samson
- Ravi Shankar Prasad unveils dot Bharat domain name
- Coal scam exposer outperforming others in LS
- DLF to comply with SC directions
- Mystery shrouds death of three missing schoolboys
- Healthcare cooperation between India, Japan approved
- 'Apple of China' to make India launch of Mi 4 by yearend
- Help us grow, northeast film industry urges government
- Get 'shot' at with raw spice balls at Goa's quaint island feast
- Tourist haven Goa caught in its bikini politics
- Now BJP regrets raking up 'Love Jihad'
- Women fight shame in flood-hit Bihar
- High prices possible cause of BJP bypoll defeats
- Strengthening India's institutional framework
- Mining leases: BJP-ruled Goa takes on party's manifesto
- Innovative Bihar farmer makes it to South Africa, via Facebook
Telecommunications and IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Wednesday unveiled the dot Bharat domain name, an official statement said here.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Wednesday said it was the need of the hour to shun negative politics and use energy for the country's progress, and anyone hindering development will be held accountable.
The Noida police have arrested an RTI activist who was presumed dead in a car-blaze here May 2, police here said Wednesday.
The cabinet Wednesday approved a proposal to empower the road transport ministry to amend the model concession agreement (MCA) and the mode of project delivery, as per its requirements.
Defence Minister Arun Jaitley Wednesday reviewed the progress of the prestigious Project 75 indigenous Scorpene submarine construction and other ongoing warship building projects, including the P-15B Class stealth destroyers.
Paving the way for the return of suspended Indian Premier League (IPL) chairman Lalit Modi to India, the Delhi High Court Wednesday ordered the restoration of his passport.
The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) should be revamped as the institution doesn't have the freedom to take "independent decisions" and the film industry too doesn't have faith in it, says its chairperson Leela Samson.
The Pakistan government Wednesday decided to hold direct talks with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) leader Tahir-ul Qadri who are currently protesting to compel the prime minister to resign, Geo News reported.
The Mukul Mudgal committee Wednesday met police investigators from Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai in the Tamil Nadu capital before submitting what could be an interim report to the Supreme Court on the spot fixing and betting scandal that hit the 2013 Indian Premier League (IPL).
A working group that includes legislators, local representatives and police officers should be constituted to better address the grievances of the people of Delhi, the BJP state unit said Wednesday.
RJD chief Lalu Prasad Wednesday underwent a marathon six-hour-15-minute-long surgery here to treat his heart condition, doctors said. His condition was said to be fine.
Delhi University (DU) teachers protested outside UGC Wednesday, demanding the commission's intervention to solve the pension issue and let affected employees shift from CPF to GPF.