Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama "Padmavati", which is mired in controversy, will not be released in Madhya Pradesh for "distorting facts", Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced on Monday.
- Dimitrov wins first Masters tourney for Bulgaria
- 'Padmavati' won't release in MP, says CM
- J&K youth gives up weapons, returns home
- India set 231-run target for Sri Lanka
- Development should remain focus in Gujarat, BJP will try to digress: Rahul
- 20 killed in Pakistan road accident
- Australia cancels final parliamentary sitting week
- Cash-for-jobs scam accused Assam officer surrenders
- 7 natural ways to treat cracked heels
- Sonia hits out at Modi over delay in Winter Session, making 'false promises'
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov won the most important tennis tourney of his career after defeating Belgium's David Goffin 7-5, 4-6 and 6-3 to win the Nitto ATP Final at London's O2 Arena.
The Jammu and Kashmir Police on Monday said that another youth who had joined the militant ranks, gave up weapons and has returned to his family.
- Can Haryana's women achievers help wash off 'girl killer' tag?
- Unutilised forest wealth generates huge revenue for Rajasthan's tribals
- BRICS scientists plan nanotheranostics for simultaneous cancer diagnosis, treatment
- Ease of business? GM research firms look abroad as tighter norms threaten at home
- 'It is not impossible to clean the Ganga, but it's very difficult'
- Transwomen turn teachers for Dalit children in Bengal
- Hijab is no hurdle: Dream of bakery worker's daughter takes wings
- Entrepreneurship is a lonely path for women
- Indian batsmen found wanting in 'English' conditions
- Antibiotic resistance: 'Bad bugs, no drugs' turning into reality
The Australian government on Monday cancelled the penultimate parliamentary sitting week of 2017 that was scheduled for November 27, officials said.
Twenty persons were killed and two injured on Monday in a road accident in Pakistan's Sindh province, police said.
Skipper Virat Kohli led from the front with an unbeaten 104 as India set a target of 231 for Sri Lanka to win the opening Test on the final day at the Eden Gardens here on Monday.
An Assam Civil Service (ACS) officer who was allegedly involved in a cash-for-jobs scam, surrendered to the police on Monday.
Dutch football league leaders PSV booked a late 1-0 win at PEC Zwolle to keep their comfortable lead after twelve rounds of the season.
Flamengo boosted their hopes of qualifying for next year's Copa Libertadores by romping to a 3-0 home victory over newly crowned champions Corinthians in Brazil's Serie A.
With the wedding season around the corner, it's that time of the year when bridesmaid and best man play dress-up to add to the style quotient on the wedding stage. Experts suggest styling tips for them to ensure their style game is on point and in sync with the bride and groom.
Charles Manson, the wild-eyed 1960s cult leader whose followers committed heinous murders that terrorised Los Angeles and shocked the US, has died of natural causes, according to the California Department of Corrections. He was 83.
The biggest fallacy in many people's understanding of online data gathering is the widely-held belief that the only real downside to what they willingly offer up online is them seeing a few more harmless ads. Nothing, sadly, could be further from the truth.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Monday asked party workers to remain focused on development for the Gujarat elections, and warned that the BJP would try to divert attention from the issue.
Hitting out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for delaying the Winter Session of Parliament on "flimsy grounds", Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Monday warned the NDA regime that it can not escape constitutional accountability by "locking the temple of democracy".
Filmmaker Karan Johar and actor Tiger Shroff on Monday released the first look of their upcoming film "Student of the Year 2".
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his 4-year-old son AbRam believes that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is his grandfather.