- Wendell Rodricks presents plus size show at LFW Winter/Festive 2017
- AC jackets for Indian Special Forces soon: Parrikar
- Lana Del Rey announces world tour
- My health is perfect, vested interests spreading rumours: Parrikar
- Most Americans say US shouldn't threaten N.Korea with military action
- Lovato raps 'Bodak yellow', Cardi B loves it
- Netanyahu to meet Putin over 'recent development' in Syria
- Thousands march in US state one week after Charlottesville
- IS claims stabbing attack in Russia
- Roles are hard for me to get: Robert Pattinson
This is a true story. I am revisiting it with a purpose: So that it collides head on with the nation's 70th anniversary celebrations. Absolute, undiluted joy on this occasion would require total amnesia of that which accompanied independence: Partition. With some of us, these celebrations will always be tempered with Keats' great dictum:
Here's spirited news for tipplers in Assam who favour the raw and rustic country liquor over its refined cousin that goes by the IMFL (Indian Made Foreign Liquor) moniker. It will now be branded -- and also come in two flavours.
- Narang focused on grassroots in search of Olympic shooting medals
- Will outspoken Prasad be around till 2019 World Cup?
- Need of the hour is to keep the core of Infosys intact
- BlackBerry 'KEYone': Android-QWERTY experience adds to the nostalgia
- What does this story say about the 70th anniversary?
- Will Modi opt for early general election?
- Discovery of simple method to extract DNA claimed
- Assam's country liquor gets branded, to be flavoured
- Is Congress-Trinamool moving towards an alliance in Bengal?
- Smart cities to drive video surveillance market in India: Seagate
Singer Lana Del Rey has announced a world tour in support of her latest album "Lust For Life".
Is West Bengal's ruling Trinamool Congress and the Congress moving towards an alliance ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha polls? The chain of recent events could be a pointer to this, but leaders of both parties are still hedging their bets with polls still far away.
A slump in the export of perishable commodities such as fruits and vegetables due to high airfreight charges has prodded the government to explore the cost-effective alternative of water transport to boost the trade and give Indian products an edge over their competitors in the international market.
Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said that vested interests were spreading rumours about his health, ahead of the August 23 by-polls. He also said that an angioplasty procedure, which he underwent recently to treat a minor block, was being blown out of proportion.
Trials for introducing air-conditioned jackets for the Indian Special Forces soldiers are on, former Defence Minister and Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar has said.
Selectors put Dhoni on notice, screamed a headline. Another one clarified that the chief selector Mannava Srikanth Prasad has only stated that if Dhoni is not delivering, then the selectors will have to look at alternatives.
BlackBerry devices, initially manufactured by Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM), slipped into oblivion as iPhones and Android smartphones eclipsed the QWERTY handsets that were once a style statement with corporates.
The synchronisation of the next general election with the assembly polls of 2018 to set a pattern may not be the only reason why the Narendra Modi government is said to be considering bringing forward the 2019 general election by a year.