Singer Adele's boyfriend Simon Konecki will not be moving to Los Angeles with her full-time.
- Trump threatens to invite Gennifer Flowers to Monday debate
- Adele's beau not moving to LA with her permanently
- 'The Magnificent 7' beats 'Storks' to lead box office
- Pakistan welcomes peace agreement in Afghanistan
- OPEC supply cut only way to push up oil prices: poll
- Floods, landslides leave 36 dead, 20 missing in Indonesia
- Traffic constable run over by truck, driver arrested
- Activists demand immediate release of water in dying Yamuna
- Ranbir declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Track disruption delays Samjhauta Express to Pakistan
- Are Pakistan militant camps at striking distance from India?
- Kashmiri vox pop: For God's sake don't ever talk about war
- New projects, not fencing, needed on India-Myanmar border: Nagaland CM
- Derivatives expiry to drive market sentiments
- ATK look to bank on attacking arsenal to regain title
- 'A Bridge Too Far': An audacious operation's astonishing story
- Why Bijnor communal villainy did not spread
- Varanasi, Allahabad air over WHO pollution limits on most days in August
- 'Migrant' women, children jailed in Assam, NCM writes to Home Ministry
- Clinton-Trump face-off: Bull, bully and hyperbole!
I had the Muzaffarnagar riots of February 2013 at the back of my mind when I drove towards Pedda village on the Bijnor-Najibabad Road where three Muslims had been shot dead by Jats who fired with guns and pistols from the terraces of their homes.
Sony's "The Magnificent 7" beats over Warner Bros' feature cartoon film "Storks", leading weekend box office in North America.
Pakistan on Sunday welcomed the signing of a peace agreement between the Afghan government and the armed resistance group Hizb-e-Islami Afghanistan, saying it supports the Afghan-owned and Afghan-led peace efforts.
Prayers and 'darshan' at four Hindu temples, sandalpaste and vermillion smeared on his forehead and photo ops with Hindu religious leaders. In the first week of his 'Kisan Yatra' aimed at regaining power in Uttar Pradesh, is Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi resorting to soft Hindutva?
India will not have universal upper secondary education (covering the age group 14-17 years and 9th to 12th standard) till 2085, over half a century late, according to the Global Education Monitoring Report 2016 by Unesco.
US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he might invite Gennifer Flowers to the nationally televised debate he will have with his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton on Monday.
Indicative of the growing importance of Saudi Arabia in India's foreign and strategic policies, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval was a surprise presence at the Saudi National Day at a five-star hotel here where he was seen having a long tete-a-tete with the Saudi envoy.