Legendary horror film director Wes Craven, known for the "Scream" and "Nightmare on Elm Street" series, passed away at his home here after suffering from brain cancer.
- Facebook tool to identify unauthorised video postings
- Sikhs vote to elect new gurdwara leaders in US
- Cold weather may increase stroke risk
- Horror film director Wes Craven dies at 76
- Break from films to think about what I'm doing: Ileana D'Cruz
- Kapil sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Miley Cyrus wears revealing outfit at MTV VMA
- Sikh diaspora raises funds for memorial statue
- New policy for small, medium industries: Jayalalithaa
- Indian hockey camp from September 5
Cold weather is associated with increased risk of ischaemic stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), a condition characterised by irregular rhythm of the heartbeat, shows results of a study involving nearly 290,000 patients.
After facing years of internal power struggles and a court ruling, members of the Sikh community have voted to elect new leaders of one of the largest gurdwaras in the US.
Soon it would not be easy to "steal" videos from Facebook as the social networking giant is introducing a video-matching tool designed to quickly identify videos that are duplicates of those already uploaded directly by their creators.
- Archers lack mental toughness to handle crunch games: Malhotra
- IIT-Hyderabad model to make ECGs available in remote areas
- Teen suicides jolt Kashmir
- In Jaipur, gorge on pyaz ki kachori
- Indian democracy facing greatest dangers since Independence: Author Nayantara Saghal
- Couple disappear from high court, police sent after them
- Sikhs blame conversions, drugs for declining population
- My 'Making India Awesome' the pill India needs: Chetan Bhagat
- Himachal lawmakers rue decline in education
- Being showstopper is models' birthright: Ujjwala Raut
Comedian and actor Kapil Sharma, who is waiting the release of his debut film "Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon", says he has sung a few lines for the song "Bum bum" in the film.
The Indian hockey team will take part in a preparatory camp at the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium here from September 5 to 29 to train for the Hockey World League (HWL) Final to be held in Raipur from November 27 to December 6.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa on Monday said her government will come out with a new policy for the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME).
The members of the Sikh community have organised a fair in Britain to raise funds for a memorial statue, a media report said on Monday.
The Egyptian foreign ministry has summoned the British ambassador over comments he made regarding prison sentences handed down to three Al Jazeera journalists, the media reported.
Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal says mental toughness had always been one of his main strengths and hopes it would be no different this year at the US Open starting here on Monday.
Indian Super League (ISL) franchise Delhi Dynamos will conduct its pre-tournament training camp in Sweden, the team announced on Monday.
Seven Maoists were on Monday arrested in Bihar's Banka district during combined operations ahead of the upcoming assembly polls, police said.
Controversial singer Miley Cyrus made heads turn at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards with a revealing outfit.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday appealed to people not to be driven by emotion and commit suicide over the issue of special status to the state.