A citizen group led by former Union Minister Yashwant Sinha on Tuesday urged the Central government to start the dialogue process with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir to restore peace and normalcy as the "well-intentioned statements" by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh have raised hopes.
- BJP believes in beating up girls: Rahul
- Two held for fatally shooting APMC security official
- Time to implement your well-meaning statements on Kashmir, government urged
- BHU students protest in Delhi, demand VC's ouster
- Suspect in Delhi double murder case commits suicide
- Shameful that Patel's statue being made in China: Rahul
- GJM calls off shutdown in Darjeeling hills after Rajnath's appeal
- Bengaluru: NCC cadet drowns as friends click selfies nearby
- Delhi Metro Phase IV proposal to be sent to Centre
- Duleep Trophy Final: Gohil, Sundar put India Red in driver's seat
A 17-year-old youth and a young man have been arrested for fatally shooting an Assistant Security Officer of APMC (Agricultural Produce Market Committee) in north-west Delhi earlier this month, police said on Tuesday.
The improvement in average Internet speed in India over the last few months is spurring growth in the Over-The-Top (OTT) sphere and may bring about a behavioural shift among Indian consumers, industry players have emphasised.
- Hit 'Refresh' to transform your life, the Satya Nadella way
- Some facial creams can even cause death, scientists warn
- Fiscal stimulation good, but don't deviate from fiscal consolidation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Outstanding premium device to take on new iPhones
- Faster Internet speed spurring OTT growth in India
- Little more support from government could do wonders: Para-swimmer Mukundan
- Indian American couple pledges $200mn to transform healthcare in India
- Chetan Bhagat's inclusion in DU syllabus was arbitrary: Stakeholders
- Bengal's Durga Puja carnival now a Didi show
- 'How the BJP Wins': Travelling through the party's recent election victories
A man suspected of murdering his wife and his maternal cousin in north Delhi committed suicide in Uttar Pradesh's Kanpur Dehat district on Tuesday, police said.
The Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) on Tuesday announced the withdrawal of its indefinite shutdown in the northern West Bengal hills, and that the situation would return to normalcy from 6 a.m. on Wednesday.
Mocking the Narendra Modi government's "Make in India" programme, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said it was "shameful" that Sardar Patel's iconic statue in the state was being made in China.
A trekking expedition by a 25-member National Cadet Corps (NCC) team ended in a tragedy as one of them drowned, even as his colleagues were busy clicking selfies on the edge of a pond at Kanakapura near here, police said on Tuesday.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday hit out at BJP for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) violence, saying "this is their philosophy to beat up girls".
Students of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) staged a sit-in here on Tuesday demanding resignation of BHU Vice Chancellor G.C. Tripathi.