Chelsea ignores reports of Lampard's China move

Mon, Nov 12 2012 13:51 IST | 0 Views | Add your comment
SHARE:
London, Nov 12

Chelsea manager Roberto Di Matteo has said he knew nothing about reports that Blues' midfielder Frank Lampard will be transferred to Chinese Super League during the winter.

"Not so far as I concerned," said the Italian in the press conference after Chelsea's 1-1 draw with Liverpool in the league clash, reports Xinhua.

According to some latest reports, the 34-year-old Lampard has been linked with CSL side Guizhou Renhe.

"We never make comments on transfer rumours, speculations," said Chelsea media official Steve.

If the reports become true, Lampard will become the first current England international player to play for a Chinese club.

Lampard, along with fullback Ashley Cole, whose current contracts expire in the next summer, have recently been linked with the reported move to French and American clubs.

Former Chelsea strikers Nicolas Anelka and Didier Drogba were both transferred to China's Shanghai Shenhua club in a row during the past 12 months.

Add Your Comment

Enter your name and email below and post your comment.

NameEmail
Comment
 
Enable Images
Visitor Comments

There are no comments on this article.