Apart from experimenting with your looks externally, you can play up and show off your quirky inner wear stylishly under a thin T-shirt or a simple tank top, say experts.
Rosmin Kunnnathothottathil, Co-Founder at The Lingerie Store, and Suman Chowdhury, Head Designer at Clovia, have suggested ways in which you can show off your expensive inner wear:
- Go for those open cage front closing bras with stylish backs and flaunt them with your backless tops. The unappealing closures will be covered in front and will let you display your alluring back.
- While wearing off shoulder outfits this summer, opt for the right kind of strapless bra which fits you as if it is just made for you. You can even show off the stylish studded straps.
- Wear the bold lacy bra under your muscle tops or low-side tops. Let the colour of the bra be in contrast with your top so that it stands out and looks appealing when you swing your arms in style.
- Wear a sensual stylish bra under your semi-sheer baggie top. The bra adds extra colour and style to otherwise basic outfit. You can also flaunt a cage bra with neck detailing or even a bralette.
- Wearing a mesh can be quite unnerving. Wear your sensual neutral toned wired lace bra that would be matching your sheer top. This will give you the correct support and make you comfortable and will let you display your lovely lingerie.
- The 'strappier' your bra, the more sensual it is. There are loads of straps out there to experiment with. You could go for a single colour or match it up with multiple colours and give an extra oomph to your otherwise dull look.
- You don't have to think of transparent straps, adhesive cups or nude bras for that backless top or the low neck halter lying in your wardrobe anymore. It is backless for a reason. Show it to your heart's content. Again, it could be a simple matching bra, or a printed outlandish one that is announcing its presence, or even a sporty bra under a halter or a low neck tank for that jaunty look.
- All your deep necks can enjoy the company of your laces and bows. It is never old fashioned for laces and bows. All those pink and lilac shades that pop in your mind when it comes to laces - you don't have to hide them under your dress anymore. Let them gracefully peep out of the neckline of your top.