Chapathi | Dinner | Quick Recipes | Tiffin Recipes
Recipe Servings : 2
Preparation Time : 20 Minutes
Cuisine : All
Got a couple of leftover chapathis? No worries, for we will help you create a series of delicacies with the old, not so fluffy chappathis. Just remember that such leftover chapathi recipes will be easy to make, mouthwatering and surely will kids will love it. So, next time, you have about 6-7 old chapathis lying in your refrigerator, get the below ingredients and cook this Indian styled noodles.
How to Make Chapathi Noodles
- Take the chapathis and cut into thin long strips.
- Pour oil in large pan. Once hot, add onions, green chillies, cabbage, carrot, capsicum and saute on a medium heat for10 minutes.
- Then add chapathis and spice powders and toss well.
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Finally add tomato sauce, soy sauce and ghee and toss the chapathi noodles well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Since this is a wheat based recipe, it is very healthy, But for those who are allergic to wheat, then you would have to switch to gluten free rice noodles would be a better option for you.