Dunbar Airport, Dunbar, Australia
Looking for information on Dunbar Airport, Dunbar, Australia? Know about Dunbar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Dunbar Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Dunbar. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Dunbar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Dunbar Airport, airlines operating to Dunbar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Dunbar Airport or Dunbar Airport, Australia.
Dunbar Airport Code [ DNB / YDBR ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Dunbar or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Dunbar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Dunbar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Dunbar Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Dunbar Airport Info:
|Dunbar Airport IATA Code: DNB||Dunbar Airport ICAO Code: YDBR|
|Latitude : -16.0499992371||Longitude : 142.399993896|
|City : Dunbar||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Dunbar Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Dunbar Airport is 14:00:15 PM (EST) on Saturday, Nov 1, 2014|
Dunbar Airport Map - Location of Dunbar Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.88 USD
• 1 USD = 1.137 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.702 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.424 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Dunbar Airport
Closest airports to Dunbar, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Dunbar and other airports closest to Dunbar Airport.
Nearest airport to Dunbar Airport and Dunbar is Koolatah Airport - (18.43 Km / 11.45 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Dunbar and Dunbar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Drumduff Airport - (65.42 Km / 40.65 Miles)
- Rutland Plains Airport - (74.82 Km / 46.49 Miles)
- Mitchell River Airport - (77.07 Km / 47.89 Miles)
- Dorunda Station Airport - (84.8 Km / 52.69 Miles)
- Highbury Airport - (90.12 Km / 56 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Dunbar Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Dunbar Airport.
Details about Dunbar Airport given here include
- Dunbar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Dunbar Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Dunbar Airport
- Location of Dunbar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Dunbar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Dunbar Airport
- Address and contact details of Dunbar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Dunbar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Dunbar Airport is located in the city of Dunbar. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DNB - Dunbar Airport IATA Code and YDBR - Dunbar Airport ICAO code