South Andros Airport, South Andros, Bahamas
Looking for information on South Andros Airport, South Andros, Bahamas? Know about South Andros Airport in detail. Find out the location of South Andros Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to South Andros. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is South Andros Airport located and also provide information like hotels near South Andros Airport, airlines operating to South Andros Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about South Andros Airport or South Andros Airport, Bahamas.
South Andros Airport Code [ TZN / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to South Andros or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the South Andros Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... South Andros Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. South Andros Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
South Andros Airport Info:
|South Andros Airport IATA Code: TZN||South Andros Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 24.2332992554||Longitude : -77.5832977295|
|City : South Andros||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|South Andros Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at South Andros Airport is 18:19:37 PM (EDT) on Wednesday, Oct 1, 2014|
South Andros Airport Map - Location of South Andros Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.792 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.262 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to South Andros Airport
Closest airports to South Andros, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of South Andros and other airports closest to South Andros Airport.
Nearest airport to South Andros Airport and South Andros is Congo Town Airport - (8.53 Km / 5.3 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to South Andros and South Andros Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mangrove Cay Airport - (8.66 Km / 5.38 Miles)
- Andros Town Airport - (55.99 Km / 34.79 Miles)
- Nassau International Airport - (90.61 Km / 56.3 Miles)
- Paradise Island Seaplane Base Airport - (98.54 Km / 61.23 Miles)
- Paradise Island Airport - (98.75 Km / 61.36 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about South Andros Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to South Andros Airport.
Details about South Andros Airport given here include
- South Andros Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of South Andros Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of South Andros Airport
- Location of South Andros Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- South Andros Airport Time Zone and Current time at South Andros Airport
- Address and contact details of South Andros Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of South Andros Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where South Andros Airport is located in the city of South Andros. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TZN - South Andros Airport IATA Code and - South Andros Airport ICAO code