If you are planning to travel to Cruz Alta or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carlos Ruhl Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carlos Ruhl Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Cruz Alta Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cruz Alta Airport Info:
|Cruz Alta Airport IATA Code: CZB||Cruz Alta Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -28.6333||Longitude : -53.5|
|City : Cruz Alta||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Cruz Alta Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cruz Alta Carlo Ruhl (CZB) - Cruz Alta - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Carlos Ruhl Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carlos Ruhl Airport is 14:34:26 PM (-03) on Thursday, Aug 17, 2017|
Looking for information on Carlos Ruhl Airport, Cruz Alta, Brazil? Know about Carlos Ruhl Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carlos Ruhl Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Cruz Alta. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carlos Ruhl Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carlos Ruhl Airport, airlines operating to Carlos Ruhl Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Carlos Ruhl Airport or Cruz Alta Airport, Brazil.
Carlos Ruhl Airport Map - Location of Carlos Ruhl Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.316 USD
• 1 USD = 3.16 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.27 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.709 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Carlos Ruhl Airport
Closest airports to Cruz Alta, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cruz Alta and other airports closest to Carlos Ruhl Airport.
Nearest airport to Carlos Ruhl Airport and Cruz Alta is J. Batista Bos Filho Airport - (44.88 Km / 27.89 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cruz Alta and Carlos Ruhl Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sepe Tiaraju Airport - (76.64 Km / 47.62 Miles)
- Base Aerea De Santa Maria Airport - (121.2 Km / 75.31 Miles)
- Passo Fundo Airport - (122.58 Km / 76.17 Miles)
- Santa Rosa Airport - (128.54 Km / 79.87 Miles)
- Horizontina Airport - (137.92 Km / 85.7 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carlos Ruhl Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Cruz Alta Airport.
Details about Cruz Alta Airport given here include
- Carlos Ruhl Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cruz Alta Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carlos Ruhl Airport
- Location of Carlos Ruhl Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carlos Ruhl Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carlos Ruhl Airport
- Address and contact details of Carlos Ruhl Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carlos Ruhl Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Carlos Ruhl Airport is located in the city of Cruz Alta. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CZB - Carlos Ruhl Airport IATA Code and - Carlos Ruhl Airport ICAO code