Santa Maria Airport, Aracaju, Brazil
Looking for information on Santa Maria Airport, Aracaju, Brazil? Know about Santa Maria Airport in detail. Find out the location of Santa Maria Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Aracaju. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Santa Maria Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Santa Maria Airport, airlines operating to Santa Maria Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Santa Maria Airport or Aracaju Airport, Brazil.
Santa Maria Airport Code [ AJU / SBAR ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Aracaju or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Santa Maria Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Santa Maria Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Aracaju Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Aracaju Airport Info:
|Aracaju Airport IATA Code: AJU||Aracaju Airport ICAO Code: SBAR|
|Latitude : -10.984000206||Longitude : -37.0698013306|
|City : Aracaju||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Medium|
|Aracaju Airport Address / Contact Details : Santa Maria (AJU) - Aracaju - Sergipe, Brazil|
|Timezone : America/Maceio|
|Santa Maria Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Santa Maria Airport is 22:15:49 PM (BRT) on Wednesday, May 22, 2013|
Santa Maria Airport Map - Location of Santa Maria Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Santa Maria Airport
Closest airports to Aracaju, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Aracaju and other airports closest to Santa Maria Airport.
Nearest airport to Santa Maria Airport and Aracaju is Arapiraca Airport - (142.81 Km / 88.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Aracaju and Santa Maria Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Palmares Airport - (215.46 Km / 133.88 Miles)
- Paulo Afonso Airport - (217.74 Km / 135.3 Miles)
- Feira De Santana Airport - (248.58 Km / 154.46 Miles)
- Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport - (255.03 Km / 158.47 Miles)
- Cachoeira Airport - (273.8 Km / 170.13 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Santa Maria Airport, Aracaju
- TRIP Linhas A
- City Connexion Airlines
- Hellas Jet
- Air Paradise International
- TAM Brazilian Airlines
This page provides all the information you need to know about Santa Maria Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Aracaju Airport.
Details about Aracaju Airport given here include
- Santa Maria Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Aracaju Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Santa Maria Airport
- Location of Santa Maria Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Santa Maria Airport Time Zone and Current time at Santa Maria Airport
- Address and contact details of Santa Maria Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Santa Maria Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Santa Maria Airport is located in the city of Aracaju. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AJU - Santa Maria Airport IATA Code and SBAR - Santa Maria Airport ICAO code