If you are planning to travel to Torres or any other city in Brazil, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Torres Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Torres Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Brazil. Torres Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Torres Airport Info:
|Torres Airport IATA Code: TSQ||Torres Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -29.4149||Longitude : -49.81|
|City : Torres||Country : Brazil|
|World Area Code : 316||Airport Type : Small|
|Torres Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Torres (TSQ) - Torres - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Timezone : America/Sao_Paulo|
|Torres Airport Timezone : GMT -02:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Torres Airport is 03:39:07 AM (-02) on Friday, Nov 24, 2017|
Looking for information on Torres Airport, Torres, Brazil? Know about Torres Airport in detail. Find out the location of Torres Airport on Brazil map and also find out airports near to Torres. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Torres Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Torres Airport, airlines operating to Torres Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Brazil. Scroll down to know more about Torres Airport or Torres Airport, Brazil.
Torres Airport Map - Location of Torres Airport
Brazil - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federative Republic of Brazil|
• 1 BRL = 0.31 USD
• 1 USD = 3.222 BRL
• 1 BRL = 0.262 EUR
• 1 EUR = 3.819 BRL
» More BRL convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.br|
Nearest Airports to Torres Airport
Closest airports to Torres, Brazil are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Torres and other airports closest to Torres Airport.
Nearest airport to Torres Airport and Torres is Criciuma Airport - (85.58 Km / 53.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Torres and Torres Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gravatai Airport - (128.06 Km / 79.57 Miles)
- Campo Dos Bugres Airport - (136.02 Km / 84.52 Miles)
- Salgado Filho Airport - (146.42 Km / 90.98 Miles)
- Bento Goncalves Airport - (167.85 Km / 104.3 Miles)
- Lages Airport - (187.36 Km / 116.42 Miles)
- List of 288 airports in Brazil along with Brazil airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Torres Airport, Brazil. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Brazil or traveling to Torres Airport.
Details about Torres Airport given here include
- Torres Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Torres Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Torres Airport
- Location of Torres Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Torres Airport Time Zone and Current time at Torres Airport
- Address and contact details of Torres Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Torres Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Brazil where Torres Airport is located in the city of Torres. General information include capital of Brazil, currency and conversion rate of Brazil currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TSQ - Torres Airport IATA Code