Kitkatla Airport, Kitkatla, Canada
Looking for information on Kitkatla Airport, Kitkatla, Canada? Know about Kitkatla Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kitkatla Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Kitkatla. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kitkatla Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kitkatla Airport, airlines operating to Kitkatla Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Kitkatla Airport or Kitkatla Airport, Canada.
Kitkatla Airport Code [ YKK / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Kitkatla or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kitkatla Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kitkatla Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Kitkatla Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kitkatla Airport Info:
|Kitkatla Airport IATA Code: YKK||Kitkatla Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 53.7266998291||Longitude : -130.647994995|
|City : Kitkatla||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Vancouver|
|Kitkatla Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kitkatla Airport is 03:43:00 AM (PDT) on Tuesday, Jul 29, 2014|
Kitkatla Airport Map - Location of Kitkatla Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.925 USD
• 1 USD = 1.081 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.688 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.453 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Kitkatla Airport
Closest airports to Kitkatla, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kitkatla and other airports closest to Kitkatla Airport.
Nearest airport to Kitkatla Airport and Kitkatla is Digby Island Airport - (63.62 Km / 39.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kitkatla and Kitkatla Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Port Simpson Airport - (92.81 Km / 57.67 Miles)
- Sandspit Airport - (93.36 Km / 58.01 Miles)
- Hartley Bay Airport - (98.56 Km / 61.24 Miles)
- Masset Airport - (102.71 Km / 63.82 Miles)
- Queen Charlotte Is Airport - (120.77 Km / 75.04 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kitkatla Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Kitkatla Airport.
Details about Kitkatla Airport given here include
- Kitkatla Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kitkatla Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kitkatla Airport
- Location of Kitkatla Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kitkatla Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kitkatla Airport
- Address and contact details of Kitkatla Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kitkatla Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Kitkatla Airport is located in the city of Kitkatla. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YKK - Kitkatla Airport IATA Code and - Kitkatla Airport ICAO code