Peawanuck Airport, Peawanuck, Canada
Looking for information on Peawanuck Airport, Peawanuck, Canada? Know about Peawanuck Airport in detail. Find out the location of Peawanuck Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Peawanuck. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Peawanuck Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Peawanuck Airport, airlines operating to Peawanuck Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Peawanuck Airport or Peawanuck Airport, Canada.
Peawanuck Airport Code [ YPO / CYPO ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Peawanuck or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Peawanuck Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Peawanuck Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Peawanuck Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Peawanuck Airport Info:
|Peawanuck Airport IATA Code: YPO||Peawanuck Airport ICAO Code: CYPO|
|Latitude : 54.987701416||Longitude : -85.4441986084|
|City : Peawanuck||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Medium|
|Peawanuck Airport Address / Contact Details : Peawanuck Airport (YPO), Kenora, Unorganized, ON P0L, Canada|
|Timezone : America/Toronto|
|Peawanuck Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Peawanuck Airport is 03:31:31 AM (EDT) on Monday, May 20, 2013|
Peawanuck Airport Map - Location of Peawanuck Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.972 USD
• 1 USD = 1.028 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.757 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.32 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Peawanuck Airport
Closest airports to Peawanuck, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Peawanuck and other airports closest to Peawanuck Airport.
Nearest airport to Peawanuck Airport and Peawanuck is Winisk Airport - (35.86 Km / 22.28 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Peawanuck and Peawanuck Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fort Severn Airport - (181.37 Km / 112.7 Miles)
- Webequie Airport - (258.24 Km / 160.46 Miles)
- Kasabonika Airport - (263.92 Km / 163.99 Miles)
- Angling Lake Airport - (296.02 Km / 183.94 Miles)
- Attawapiskat Airport - (301.99 Km / 187.65 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Peawanuck Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Peawanuck Airport.
Details about Peawanuck Airport given here include
- Peawanuck Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Peawanuck Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Peawanuck Airport
- Location of Peawanuck Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Peawanuck Airport Time Zone and Current time at Peawanuck Airport
- Address and contact details of Peawanuck Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Peawanuck Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Peawanuck Airport is located in the city of Peawanuck. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YPO - Peawanuck Airport IATA Code and CYPO - Peawanuck Airport ICAO code