Petawawa Airport, Petawawa, Canada
Looking for information on Petawawa Airport, Petawawa, Canada? Know about Petawawa Airport in detail. Find out the location of Petawawa Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Petawawa. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Petawawa Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Petawawa Airport, airlines operating to Petawawa Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Petawawa Airport or Petawawa Airport, Canada.
Petawawa Airport Code [ YWA / CYWA ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Petawawa or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Petawawa Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Petawawa Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Petawawa Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Petawawa Airport Info:
|Petawawa Airport IATA Code: YWA||Petawawa Airport ICAO Code: CYWA|
|Latitude : 45.951499939||Longitude : -77.3173980713|
|City : Petawawa||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Medium|
|Petawawa Airport Address / Contact Details : Petawawa Airport (YWA), Petawawa, ON K8H 1E9, Canada|
|Timezone : America/Toronto|
|Petawawa Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Petawawa Airport is 19:44:22 PM (EDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2013|
Petawawa Airport Map - Location of Petawawa Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.98 USD
• 1 USD = 1.02 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.732 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.366 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Petawawa Airport
Closest airports to Petawawa, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Petawawa and other airports closest to Petawawa Airport.
Nearest airport to Petawawa Airport and Petawawa is Pembroke And Area Airport - (10.94 Km / 6.8 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Petawawa and Petawawa Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Killaloe Airport - (45.32 Km / 28.16 Miles)
- Maniwaki Airport - (108.37 Km / 67.34 Miles)
- Executive Gatineau-Ottawa Airport - (144.31 Km / 89.67 Miles)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport - (146.03 Km / 90.74 Miles)
- Smith Falls Airport - (155.09 Km / 96.37 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Petawawa Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Petawawa Airport.
Details about Petawawa Airport given here include
- Petawawa Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Petawawa Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Petawawa Airport
- Location of Petawawa Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Petawawa Airport Time Zone and Current time at Petawawa Airport
- Address and contact details of Petawawa Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Petawawa Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Petawawa Airport is located in the city of Petawawa. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YWA - Petawawa Airport IATA Code and CYWA - Petawawa Airport ICAO code