Pikangikum Airport, Pikangikum, Canada
Looking for information on Pikangikum Airport, Pikangikum, Canada? Know about Pikangikum Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pikangikum Airport on Canada map and also find out airports near to Pikangikum. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pikangikum Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pikangikum Airport, airlines operating to Pikangikum Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Canada. Scroll down to know more about Pikangikum Airport or Pikangikum Airport, Canada.
Pikangikum Airport Code [ YPM / CYPM ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Pikangikum or any other city in Canada, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pikangikum Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pikangikum Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Canada. Pikangikum Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pikangikum Airport Info:
|Pikangikum Airport IATA Code: YPM||Pikangikum Airport ICAO Code: CYPM|
|Latitude : 51.8199996948||Longitude : -93.9740982056|
|City : Pikangikum||Country : Canada|
|World Area Code : 906||Airport Type : Medium|
|Pikangikum Airport Address / Contact Details : Pikangikum Airport (YPM), Ontario P0V, Canada|
|Timezone : America/Winnipeg|
|Pikangikum Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pikangikum Airport is 20:11:31 PM (CDT) on Saturday, May 25, 2013|
Pikangikum Airport Map - Location of Pikangikum Airport
Canada - General Information
• 1 CAD = 0.969 USD
• 1 USD = 1.032 CAD
• 1 CAD = 0.749 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.335 CAD
» More CAD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ca|
Nearest Airports to Pikangikum Airport
Closest airports to Pikangikum, Canada are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pikangikum and other airports closest to Pikangikum Airport.
Nearest airport to Pikangikum Airport and Pikangikum is Poplar Hill Airport - (37.9 Km / 23.55 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pikangikum and Pikangikum Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Red Lake Airport - (84.7 Km / 52.63 Miles)
- Deer Lake Airport - (93.15 Km / 57.88 Miles)
- North Spirit Lake Airport - (101.18 Km / 62.87 Miles)
- Little Grand Rapids Airport - (105.35 Km / 65.46 Miles)
- South Trout Lake Airport - (114.63 Km / 71.23 Miles)
- List of 528 airports in Canada along with Canada airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pikangikum Airport, Canada. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Canada or traveling to Pikangikum Airport.
Details about Pikangikum Airport given here include
- Pikangikum Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pikangikum Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pikangikum Airport
- Location of Pikangikum Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pikangikum Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pikangikum Airport
- Address and contact details of Pikangikum Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pikangikum Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Canada where Pikangikum Airport is located in the city of Pikangikum. General information include capital of Canada, currency and conversion rate of Canada currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YPM - Pikangikum Airport IATA Code and CYPM - Pikangikum Airport ICAO code