Tureira Airport, Tureira, French Polynesia
Looking for information on Tureira Airport, Tureira, French Polynesia? Know about Tureira Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tureira Airport on French Polynesia map and also find out airports near to Tureira. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tureira Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tureira Airport, airlines operating to Tureira Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in French Polynesia. Scroll down to know more about Tureira Airport or Tureira Airport, French Polynesia.
Tureira Airport Code [ ZTA / NTGY ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Tureira or any other city in French Polynesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tureira Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tureira Airport Map showing the location of this airport in French Polynesia. Tureira Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Tureira Airport Info:
|Tureira Airport IATA Code: ZTA||Tureira Airport ICAO Code: NTGY|
|Latitude : -20.7896995544||Longitude : -138.570007324|
|City : Tureira||Country : French Polynesia|
|World Area Code : 823||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Tahiti|
|Tureira Airport Timezone : GMT -10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tureira Airport is 09:14:18 AM (TAHT) on Saturday, May 25, 2013|
Tureira Airport Map - Location of Tureira Airport
French Polynesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Overseas Country of French Polynesia|
» More XPF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pf|
Nearest Airports to Tureira Airport
Closest airports to Tureira, French Polynesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Tureira and other airports closest to Tureira Airport.
Nearest airport to Tureira Airport and Tureira is Nukutavake Airport - (168.69 Km / 104.82 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Tureira and Tureira Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Vahitahi Airport - (225.49 Km / 140.11 Miles)
- Pukarua Airport - (321.64 Km / 199.86 Miles)
- Reao Airport - (341.33 Km / 212.09 Miles)
- Tatakoto Airport - (382.24 Km / 237.51 Miles)
- Hao Island Airport - (391.52 Km / 243.28 Miles)
- List of 46 airports in French Polynesia along with French Polynesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tureira Airport, French Polynesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting French Polynesia or traveling to Tureira Airport.
Details about Tureira Airport given here include
- Tureira Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Tureira Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tureira Airport
- Location of Tureira Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tureira Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tureira Airport
- Address and contact details of Tureira Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tureira Airport on Google Map.
- General information about French Polynesia where Tureira Airport is located in the city of Tureira. General information include capital of French Polynesia, currency and conversion rate of French Polynesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ZTA - Tureira Airport IATA Code and NTGY - Tureira Airport ICAO code