If you are planning to travel to Berlin or any other city in Germany, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Tempelhof Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Tempelhof Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Germany. Berlin Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Berlin Airport Info:
|Berlin Airport IATA Code: THF||Berlin Airport ICAO Code: EDDI|
|Latitude : 52.4755||Longitude : 13.4153|
|City : Berlin||Country : Germany|
|World Area Code : 429||Airport Type : Small|
|Berlin Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Berlin Tempelhof Airport (THF), Berlin, Germany
|Timezone : Europe/Berlin|
|Tempelhof Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Tempelhof Airport is 19:26:06 PM (CET) on Saturday, Nov 28, 2015|
Looking for information on Tempelhof Airport, Berlin, Germany? Know about Tempelhof Airport in detail. Find out the location of Tempelhof Airport on Germany map and also find out airports near to Berlin. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Tempelhof Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Tempelhof Airport, airlines operating to Tempelhof Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Germany. Scroll down to know more about Tempelhof Airport or Berlin Airport, Germany.
Tempelhof Airport Map - Location of Tempelhof Airport
Germany - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Federal Republic of Germany|
• 1 EUR = 1.059 USD
• 1 USD = 0.944 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.de|
Nearest Airports to Tempelhof Airport
Closest airports to Berlin, Germany are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Berlin and other airports closest to Tempelhof Airport.
Nearest airport to Tempelhof Airport and Berlin is Berlin Metropolitan Area Airport - (4.7 Km / 2.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Berlin and Tempelhof Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Schönefeld Airport - (12.23 Km / 7.6 Miles)
- Berlin-tegel / Otto Lilienthal Airport - (12.75 Km / 7.92 Miles)
- Raf Gatow Airport - (18.73 Km / 11.64 Miles)
- Eisenach Airport - (92.47 Km / 57.46 Miles)
- Rechlin Airport - (102.66 Km / 63.79 Miles)
- List of 117 airports in Germany along with Germany airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Tempelhof Airport, Germany. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Germany or traveling to Berlin Airport.
Details about Berlin Airport given here include
- Tempelhof Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Berlin Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Tempelhof Airport
- Location of Tempelhof Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Tempelhof Airport Time Zone and Current time at Tempelhof Airport
- Address and contact details of Tempelhof Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Tempelhof Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Germany where Tempelhof Airport is located in the city of Berlin. General information include capital of Germany, currency and conversion rate of Germany currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
THF - Tempelhof Airport IATA Code and EDDI - Tempelhof Airport ICAO code