If you are planning to travel to Cap Haitien or any other city in Haiti, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cap Haitien Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cap Haitien Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Haiti. Cap Haitien Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cap Haitien Airport Info:
|Cap Haitien Airport IATA Code: CAP||Cap Haitien Airport ICAO Code: MTCH|
|Latitude : 19.7297||Longitude : -72.1974|
|City : Cap Haitien||Country : Haiti|
|World Area Code : 509||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cap Haitien Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cap Haitien Airport (CAP), Cap-Haitien, Haiti
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Autorité Aeroportuaire Nationale|
|Timezone : America/Port-au-Prince|
|Cap Haitien Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cap Haitien Airport is 09:34:54 AM (EDT) on Tuesday, Sep 19, 2017|
Looking for information on Cap Haitien Airport, Cap Haitien, Haiti? Know about Cap Haitien Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cap Haitien Airport on Haiti map and also find out airports near to Cap Haitien. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cap Haitien Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cap Haitien Airport, airlines operating to Cap Haitien Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Haiti. Scroll down to know more about Cap Haitien Airport or Cap Haitien Airport, Haiti.
Cap Haitien Airport Map - Location of Cap Haitien Airport
Haiti - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Haiti|
• 1 HTG = 0.016 USD
• 1 USD = 63.01 HTG
• 1 HTG = 0.013 EUR
• 1 EUR = 75.55 HTG
» More HTG convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ht|
Nearest Airports to Cap Haitien Airport
Closest airports to Cap Haitien, Haiti are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cap Haitien and other airports closest to Cap Haitien Airport.
Nearest airport to Cap Haitien Airport and Cap Haitien is Port De Paix Airport - (71.73 Km / 44.57 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cap Haitien and Cap Haitien Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Toussaint Louverture International Airport - (128.26 Km / 79.7 Miles)
- Jacmel Airport - (168.98 Km / 105 Miles)
- Les Cayes Airport - (233.05 Km / 144.81 Miles)
- Jeremie Airport - (238.81 Km / 148.39 Miles)
- List of 6 airports in Haiti along with Haiti airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cap Haitien Airport, Haiti. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Haiti or traveling to Cap Haitien Airport.
Details about Cap Haitien Airport given here include
- Cap Haitien Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cap Haitien Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cap Haitien Airport
- Location of Cap Haitien Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cap Haitien Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cap Haitien Airport
- Address and contact details of Cap Haitien Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cap Haitien Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Haiti where Cap Haitien Airport is located in the city of Cap Haitien. General information include capital of Haiti, currency and conversion rate of Haiti currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CAP - Cap Haitien Airport IATA Code and MTCH - Cap Haitien Airport ICAO code