If you are planning to travel to Bilaspur or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bilaspur Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bilaspur Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Bilaspur Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bilaspur Airport Info:
|Bilaspur Airport IATA Code: PAB||Bilaspur Airport ICAO Code: VABI|
|Latitude : 21.9883||Longitude : 82.1111|
|City : Bilaspur||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bilaspur Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bilaspur Airport (PAB), Chhattisgarh, India
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Airports Authority of India|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Bilaspur Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Bilaspur Airport is 00:48:22 AM (IST) on Thursday, May 5, 2016|
Looking for information on Bilaspur Airport, Bilaspur, India? Know about Bilaspur Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bilaspur Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Bilaspur. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bilaspur Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bilaspur Airport, airlines operating to Bilaspur Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Bilaspur Airport or Bilaspur Airport, India.
Bilaspur Airport Map - Location of Bilaspur Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.015 USD
• 1 USD = 66.595 INR
• 1 INR = 0.013 EUR
• 1 EUR = 76.528 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Bilaspur Airport
Closest airports to Bilaspur, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bilaspur and other airports closest to Bilaspur Airport.
Nearest airport to Bilaspur Airport and Bilaspur is Raipur Airport - (97.72 Km / 60.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bilaspur and Bilaspur Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Jabalpur Airport - (249.45 Km / 155 Miles)
- Rourkela Airport - (280.3 Km / 174.17 Miles)
- Rewa Airport - (294.96 Km / 183.28 Miles)
- Satna Airport - (313.68 Km / 194.91 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Bilaspur Airport
If you are planning to visit Bilaspur, India information about hotels near Bilaspur Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Bilaspur. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bilaspur Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Bilaspur Airport.
Details about Bilaspur Airport given here include
- Bilaspur Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bilaspur Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bilaspur Airport
- Location of Bilaspur Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bilaspur Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bilaspur Airport
- Address and contact details of Bilaspur Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bilaspur Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Bilaspur Airport is located in the city of Bilaspur. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PAB - Bilaspur Airport IATA Code and VABI - Bilaspur Airport ICAO code