If you are planning to travel to Warangal or any other city in India, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Warangal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Warangal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in India. Warangal Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Warangal Airport Info:
|Warangal Airport IATA Code: WGC||Warangal Airport ICAO Code: VOWA|
|Latitude : 17.9115||Longitude : 79.6072|
|City : Warangal||Country : India|
|World Area Code : 733||Airport Type : Small|
|Warangal Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Warangal Airport (WGC), Fort Road, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Warangal Website : http://aai.aero/allAirports/warrangal.jsp|
|Timezone : Asia/Kolkata|
|Warangal Airport Timezone : GMT +05:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Warangal Airport is 05:46:49 AM (IST) on Friday, Jul 29, 2016|
Looking for information on Warangal Airport, Warangal, India? Know about Warangal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Warangal Airport on India map and also find out airports near to Warangal. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Warangal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Warangal Airport, airlines operating to Warangal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in India. Scroll down to know more about Warangal Airport or Warangal Airport, India.
Warangal Airport Map - Location of Warangal Airport
India - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of India|
• 1 INR = 0.015 USD
• 1 USD = 67.067 INR
• 1 INR = 0.013 EUR
• 1 EUR = 74.325 INR
» More INR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.in|
Nearest Airports to Warangal Airport
Closest airports to Warangal, India are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Warangal and other airports closest to Warangal Airport.
Nearest airport to Warangal Airport and Warangal is Ramagundam Airport - (97.61 Km / 60.65 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Warangal and Warangal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hyderabad International Airport - (145.84 Km / 90.62 Miles)
- Vijayawada Airport - (199.14 Km / 123.74 Miles)
- Rajahmundry Airport - (250.98 Km / 155.95 Miles)
- Nanded Airport - (279.91 Km / 173.93 Miles)
- Jagdalpur Airport - (287.07 Km / 178.38 Miles)
- List of 132 airports in India along with India airport codes »
Hotel near Warangal Airport
If you are planning to visit Warangal, India information about hotels near Warangal Airport might be useful. Given below is a list of hotels in Warangal. Click any hotel name to get more information about each hotel.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Warangal Airport, India. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting India or traveling to Warangal Airport.
Details about Warangal Airport given here include
- Warangal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Warangal Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Warangal Airport
- Location of Warangal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Warangal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Warangal Airport
- Address and contact details of Warangal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Warangal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about India where Warangal Airport is located in the city of Warangal. General information include capital of India, currency and conversion rate of India currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WGC - Warangal Airport IATA Code and VOWA - Warangal Airport ICAO code