Binaka Airport, Gunungsitoli, Indonesia
Looking for information on Binaka Airport, Gunungsitoli, Indonesia? Know about Binaka Airport in detail. Find out the location of Binaka Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Gunungsitoli. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Binaka Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Binaka Airport, airlines operating to Binaka Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Binaka Airport or Gunungsitoli Airport, Indonesia.
Binaka Airport Code [ GNS / WIMB ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Gunungsitoli or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Binaka Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Binaka Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Gunungsitoli Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Gunungsitoli Airport Info:
|Gunungsitoli Airport IATA Code: GNS||Gunungsitoli Airport ICAO Code: WIMB|
|Latitude : 1.1663800478||Longitude : 97.7046966553|
|City : Gunungsitoli||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Binaka Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Binaka Airport is 06:28:35 AM (WIB) on Monday, Apr 21, 2014|
Binaka Airport Map - Location of Binaka Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
» More IDR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Binaka Airport
Closest airports to Gunungsitoli, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Gunungsitoli and other airports closest to Binaka Airport.
Nearest airport to Binaka Airport and Gunungsitoli is Aek Godang Airport - (193.67 Km / 120.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Gunungsitoli and Binaka Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tapaktuan Airport - (240.32 Km / 149.33 Miles)
- Polonia Airport - (288.12 Km / 179.03 Miles)
- Pasir Pangarayan Airport - (298.55 Km / 185.51 Miles)
- Tanjung Balai Airport - (307.14 Km / 190.85 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Binaka Airport, Gunungsitoli
This page provides all the information you need to know about Binaka Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Gunungsitoli Airport.
Details about Gunungsitoli Airport given here include
- Binaka Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Gunungsitoli Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Binaka Airport
- Location of Binaka Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Binaka Airport Time Zone and Current time at Binaka Airport
- Address and contact details of Binaka Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Binaka Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Binaka Airport is located in the city of Gunungsitoli. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GNS - Binaka Airport IATA Code and WIMB - Binaka Airport ICAO code