If you are planning to travel to Bandar Lampung or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Branti Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Branti Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Bandar Lampung Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bandar Lampung Airport Info:
|Bandar Lampung Airport IATA Code: TKG||Bandar Lampung Airport ICAO Code: WIAT|
|Latitude : -5.24268||Longitude : 105.176|
|City : Bandar Lampung||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bandar Lampung Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Radin Inten II Airport (TKG), Natar, Indonesia, Phone: +62 721 7697114
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : PT Angkasa Pura II|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Branti Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Branti Airport is 12:34:49 PM (WIB) on Tuesday, Feb 20, 2018|
Looking for information on Branti Airport, Bandar Lampung, Indonesia? Know about Branti Airport in detail. Find out the location of Branti Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Bandar Lampung. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Branti Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Branti Airport, airlines operating to Branti Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Branti Airport or Bandar Lampung Airport, Indonesia.
Branti Airport Map - Location of Branti Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
» More IDR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Branti Airport
Closest airports to Bandar Lampung, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bandar Lampung and other airports closest to Branti Airport.
Nearest airport to Branti Airport and Bandar Lampung is Gunung Batin Airport - (70.52 Km / 43.82 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bandar Lampung and Branti Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - (191.37 Km / 118.91 Miles)
- Pondok Cabe Airport - (213.79 Km / 132.84 Miles)
- Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport - (220.8 Km / 137.2 Miles)
- Pendopo Airport - (260.83 Km / 162.07 Miles)
- Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport - (266.39 Km / 165.53 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Branti Airport, Bandar Lampung
This page provides all the information you need to know about Branti Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Bandar Lampung Airport.
Details about Bandar Lampung Airport given here include
- Branti Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bandar Lampung Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Branti Airport
- Location of Branti Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Branti Airport Time Zone and Current time at Branti Airport
- Address and contact details of Branti Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Branti Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Branti Airport is located in the city of Bandar Lampung. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
TKG - Branti Airport IATA Code and WIAT - Branti Airport ICAO code