Keluang Airport, Keluang, Indonesia
Looking for information on Keluang Airport, Keluang, Indonesia? Know about Keluang Airport in detail. Find out the location of Keluang Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Keluang. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Keluang Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Keluang Airport, airlines operating to Keluang Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Keluang Airport or Keluang Airport, Indonesia.
Keluang Airport Code [ KLQ / WIPV ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Keluang or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Keluang Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Keluang Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Keluang Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Keluang Airport Info:
|Keluang Airport IATA Code: KLQ||Keluang Airport ICAO Code: WIPV|
|Latitude : -2.59999990463||Longitude : 103.949996948|
|City : Keluang||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Keluang Airport Address / Contact Details : Keluang (KLQ), Keluang, Indonesia|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Keluang Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Keluang Airport is 22:09:53 PM (WIT) on Thursday, May 23, 2013|
Keluang Airport Map - Location of Keluang Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
» More IDR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Keluang Airport
Closest airports to Keluang, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Keluang and other airports closest to Keluang Airport.
Nearest airport to Keluang Airport and Keluang is Mangunjaya Airport - (45.06 Km / 28 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Keluang and Keluang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pendopo Airport - (76.7 Km / 47.66 Miles)
- Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport - (90.04 Km / 55.95 Miles)
- Sultan Taha Syarifudn Airport - (112.28 Km / 69.77 Miles)
- Padangkemiling Airport - (227.58 Km / 141.41 Miles)
- Pulau Panjang Airport - (230.38 Km / 143.15 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Keluang Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Keluang Airport.
Details about Keluang Airport given here include
- Keluang Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Keluang Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Keluang Airport
- Location of Keluang Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Keluang Airport Time Zone and Current time at Keluang Airport
- Address and contact details of Keluang Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Keluang Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Keluang Airport is located in the city of Keluang. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KLQ - Keluang Airport IATA Code and WIPV - Keluang Airport ICAO code