Melangguane Airport, Melangguane, Indonesia
Looking for information on Melangguane Airport, Melangguane, Indonesia? Know about Melangguane Airport in detail. Find out the location of Melangguane Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Melangguane. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Melangguane Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Melangguane Airport, airlines operating to Melangguane Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Melangguane Airport or Melangguane Airport, Indonesia.
Melangguane Airport Code [ MNA / WAMN ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Melangguane or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Melangguane Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Melangguane Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Melangguane Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Melangguane Airport Info:
|Melangguane Airport IATA Code: MNA||Melangguane Airport ICAO Code: WAMN|
|Latitude : 4.00694||Longitude : 126.673|
|City : Melangguane||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Melangguane Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Melangguane Airport is 10:43:44 AM (WITA) on Monday, Nov 24, 2014|
Melangguane Airport Map - Location of Melangguane Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
» More IDR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Melangguane Airport
Closest airports to Melangguane, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Melangguane and other airports closest to Melangguane Airport.
Nearest airport to Melangguane Airport and Melangguane is Naha Airport - (132.08 Km / 82.07 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Melangguane and Melangguane Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sangir Airport - (234.1 Km / 145.46 Miles)
- Galela Airport - (271.05 Km / 168.42 Miles)
- Morotai Island Airport - (284.95 Km / 177.06 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Melangguane Airport, Melangguane
This page provides all the information you need to know about Melangguane Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Melangguane Airport.
Details about Melangguane Airport given here include
- Melangguane Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Melangguane Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Melangguane Airport
- Location of Melangguane Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Melangguane Airport Time Zone and Current time at Melangguane Airport
- Address and contact details of Melangguane Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Melangguane Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Melangguane Airport is located in the city of Melangguane. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MNA - Melangguane Airport IATA Code and WAMN - Melangguane Airport ICAO code