Nangapinoh Airport, Nangapinoh, Indonesia
Looking for information on Nangapinoh Airport, Nangapinoh, Indonesia? Know about Nangapinoh Airport in detail. Find out the location of Nangapinoh Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Nangapinoh. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Nangapinoh Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Nangapinoh Airport, airlines operating to Nangapinoh Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Nangapinoh Airport or Nangapinoh Airport, Indonesia.
Nangapinoh Airport Code [ NPO / WIOG ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Nangapinoh or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Nangapinoh Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Nangapinoh Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Nangapinoh Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Nangapinoh Airport Info:
|Nangapinoh Airport IATA Code: NPO||Nangapinoh Airport ICAO Code: WIOG|
|Latitude : -0.348868995905||Longitude : 111.748001099|
|City : Nangapinoh||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Medium|
|Timezone : Asia/Pontianak|
|Nangapinoh Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Nangapinoh Airport is 18:33:45 PM (WIT) on Thursday, Jun 20, 2013|
Nangapinoh Airport Map - Location of Nangapinoh Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
» More IDR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Nangapinoh Airport
Closest airports to Nangapinoh, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Nangapinoh and other airports closest to Nangapinoh Airport.
Nearest airport to Nangapinoh Airport and Nangapinoh is Sintang Airport - (55.14 Km / 34.26 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Nangapinoh and Nangapinoh Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Simanggang Airport - (177.25 Km / 110.14 Miles)
- Putussibau Airport - (186.67 Km / 115.99 Miles)
- Kuching Airport - (256.74 Km / 159.53 Miles)
- Tanjung Pelepas Port Airport - (256.87 Km / 159.61 Miles)
- Supadio Airport - (261.65 Km / 162.58 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Nangapinoh Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Nangapinoh Airport.
Details about Nangapinoh Airport given here include
- Nangapinoh Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Nangapinoh Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Nangapinoh Airport
- Location of Nangapinoh Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Nangapinoh Airport Time Zone and Current time at Nangapinoh Airport
- Address and contact details of Nangapinoh Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Nangapinoh Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Nangapinoh Airport is located in the city of Nangapinoh. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
NPO - Nangapinoh Airport IATA Code and WIOG - Nangapinoh Airport ICAO code