If you are planning to travel to Mataram or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Selaparang Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Selaparang Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Mataram Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mataram Airport Info:
|Mataram Airport IATA Code: AMI||Mataram Airport ICAO Code: WRRA|
|Latitude : -8.56069||Longitude : 116.086|
|City : Mataram||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Mataram Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Selaparang Airport (AMI), Jalan Adi Sucipto, Ampenan, Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Makassar|
|Selaparang Airport Timezone : GMT +08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Selaparang Airport is 02:02:29 AM (WITA) on Wednesday, Jul 27, 2016|
Looking for information on Selaparang Airport, Mataram, Indonesia? Know about Selaparang Airport in detail. Find out the location of Selaparang Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Mataram. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Selaparang Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Selaparang Airport, airlines operating to Selaparang Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Selaparang Airport or Mataram Airport, Indonesia.
Selaparang Airport Map - Location of Selaparang Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
» More IDR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Selaparang Airport
Closest airports to Mataram, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mataram and other airports closest to Selaparang Airport.
Nearest airport to Selaparang Airport and Mataram is Ngurah Rai International Airport - (102.95 Km / 63.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mataram and Selaparang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lunyuk Airport - (135.1 Km / 83.95 Miles)
- Brang Bidji Airport - (146.08 Km / 90.77 Miles)
- Bima Airport - (286.11 Km / 177.78 Miles)
- Trunojoyo Airport - (289.07 Km / 179.62 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Selaparang Airport, Mataram
This page provides all the information you need to know about Selaparang Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Mataram Airport.
Details about Mataram Airport given here include
- Selaparang Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mataram Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Selaparang Airport
- Location of Selaparang Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Selaparang Airport Time Zone and Current time at Selaparang Airport
- Address and contact details of Selaparang Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Selaparang Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Selaparang Airport is located in the city of Mataram. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AMI - Selaparang Airport IATA Code and WRRA - Selaparang Airport ICAO code