If you are planning to travel to Bojnord or any other city in Iran, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bojnord Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bojnord Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Iran. Bojnord Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bojnord Airport Info:
|Bojnord Airport IATA Code: BJB||Bojnord Airport ICAO Code: OIMN|
|Latitude : 37.4919||Longitude : 57.3068|
|City : Bojnord||Country : Iran|
|World Area Code : 632||Airport Type : Medium|
|Bojnord Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bojnord Airport (BJB), Airport blv., Bojnurd, Iran
|Bojnord Website : http://bojnord.airport.ir/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : Asia/Tehran|
|Bojnord Airport Timezone : GMT +03:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Bojnord Airport is 04:59:08 AM (+0330) on Saturday, Oct 21, 2017|
Looking for information on Bojnord Airport, Bojnord, Iran? Know about Bojnord Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bojnord Airport on Iran map and also find out airports near to Bojnord. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bojnord Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bojnord Airport, airlines operating to Bojnord Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Iran. Scroll down to know more about Bojnord Airport or Bojnord Airport, Iran.
Bojnord Airport Map - Location of Bojnord Airport
Iran - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Islamic Republic of Iran|
» More IRR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ir|
Nearest Airports to Bojnord Airport
Closest airports to Bojnord, Iran are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bojnord and other airports closest to Bojnord Airport.
Nearest airport to Bojnord Airport and Bojnord is Sabzevar Airport - (149.48 Km / 92.88 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bojnord and Bojnord Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kalaleh Airport - (164.31 Km / 102.1 Miles)
- Mashad Airport - (250.72 Km / 155.79 Miles)
- Gorgan Airport - (265.17 Km / 164.77 Miles)
- List of 64 airports in Iran along with Iran airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Bojnord Airport, Bojnord
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bojnord Airport, Iran. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Iran or traveling to Bojnord Airport.
Details about Bojnord Airport given here include
- Bojnord Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bojnord Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bojnord Airport
- Location of Bojnord Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bojnord Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bojnord Airport
- Address and contact details of Bojnord Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bojnord Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Iran where Bojnord Airport is located in the city of Bojnord. General information include capital of Iran, currency and conversion rate of Iran currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BJB - Bojnord Airport IATA Code and OIMN - Bojnord Airport ICAO code