Beru Airport, Beru, Kiribati
Looking for information on Beru Airport, Beru, Kiribati? Know about Beru Airport in detail. Find out the location of Beru Airport on Kiribati map and also find out airports near to Beru. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Beru Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Beru Airport, airlines operating to Beru Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Kiribati. Scroll down to know more about Beru Airport or Beru Airport, Kiribati.
Beru Airport Code [ BEZ / NGBR ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Beru or any other city in Kiribati, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Beru Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Beru Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Kiribati. Beru Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beru Airport Info:
|Beru Airport IATA Code: BEZ||Beru Airport ICAO Code: NGBR|
|Latitude : -1.35471999645||Longitude : 176.007003784|
|City : Beru||Country : Kiribati|
|World Area Code : 824||Airport Type : Small|
|Beru Airport Address / Contact Details : Beru (BEZ), Kiribati|
|Timezone : Pacific/Tarawa|
|Beru Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Beru Airport is 16:51:30 PM (GILT) on Sunday, May 19, 2013|
Beru Airport Map - Location of Beru Airport
Kiribati - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Kiribati|
• 1 AUD = 0.973 USD
• 1 USD = 1.028 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.758 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.319 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ki|
Nearest Airports to Beru Airport
Closest airports to Beru, Kiribati are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beru and other airports closest to Beru Airport.
Nearest airport to Beru Airport and Beru is Nikunau Airport - (50.05 Km / 31.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beru and Beru Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Onotoa Airport - (74.26 Km / 46.14 Miles)
- Tabiteuea South Airport - (105.7 Km / 65.68 Miles)
- Tamana Island Airport - (125.88 Km / 78.22 Miles)
- Tabiteuea North Airport - (137.65 Km / 85.53 Miles)
- Arorae Island Airport - (165.83 Km / 103.04 Miles)
- List of 21 airports in Kiribati along with Kiribati airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Beru Airport, Kiribati. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Kiribati or traveling to Beru Airport.
Details about Beru Airport given here include
- Beru Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beru Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Beru Airport
- Location of Beru Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Beru Airport Time Zone and Current time at Beru Airport
- Address and contact details of Beru Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Beru Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Kiribati where Beru Airport is located in the city of Beru. General information include capital of Kiribati, currency and conversion rate of Kiribati currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BEZ - Beru Airport IATA Code and NGBR - Beru Airport ICAO code