If you are planning to travel to Airok, Ailinglaplap or any other city in Marshall Islands, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Airok Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Airok Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Marshall Islands. Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport Info:
|Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport IATA Code: AIC||Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 7.1||Longitude : 171.233|
|City : Airok, Ailinglaplap||Country : Marshall Islands|
|World Area Code : 844||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Majuro|
|Airok Airport Timezone : GMT +12:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Airok Airport is 18:13:51 PM (MHT) on Monday, Nov 30, 2015|
Looking for information on Airok Airport, Airok, Ailinglaplap, Marshall Islands? Know about Airok Airport in detail. Find out the location of Airok Airport on Marshall Islands map and also find out airports near to Airok, Ailinglaplap. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Airok Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Airok Airport, airlines operating to Airok Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Marshall Islands. Scroll down to know more about Airok Airport or Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport, Marshall Islands.
Airok Airport Map - Location of Airok Airport
Marshall Islands - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of the Marshall Islands|
• 1 USD = 0.665 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.503 USD
• 1 USD = 0.945 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.059 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mh|
Nearest Airports to Airok Airport
Closest airports to Airok, Ailinglaplap, Marshall Islands are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Airok, Ailinglaplap and other airports closest to Airok Airport.
Nearest airport to Airok Airport and Airok, Ailinglaplap is Amata Kabua International Airport - (6.42 Km / 3.99 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Airok, Ailinglaplap and Airok Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Woja Airport - (11.2 Km / 6.96 Miles)
- Ine Island Airport - (44.34 Km / 27.55 Miles)
- Arno Airport - (49.71 Km / 30.89 Miles)
- Tinak Island Airport - (75.59 Km / 46.97 Miles)
- Aur Island Airport - (116.45 Km / 72.36 Miles)
- List of 35 airports in Marshall Islands along with Marshall Islands airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Airok Airport, Marshall Islands. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Marshall Islands or traveling to Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport.
Details about Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport given here include
- Airok Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Airok, Ailinglaplap Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Airok Airport
- Location of Airok Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Airok Airport Time Zone and Current time at Airok Airport
- Address and contact details of Airok Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Airok Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Marshall Islands where Airok Airport is located in the city of Airok, Ailinglaplap. General information include capital of Marshall Islands, currency and conversion rate of Marshall Islands currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AIC - Airok Airport IATA Code and - Airok Airport ICAO code