Amboin Airport, Amboin, Papua New Guinea
Looking for information on Amboin Airport, Amboin, Papua New Guinea? Know about Amboin Airport in detail. Find out the location of Amboin Airport on Papua New Guinea map and also find out airports near to Amboin. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Amboin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Amboin Airport, airlines operating to Amboin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Papua New Guinea. Scroll down to know more about Amboin Airport or Amboin Airport, Papua New Guinea.
Amboin Airport Code [ AMG / ] - Location Map, Lat & Long, Current Time
If you are planning to travel to Amboin or any other city in Papua New Guinea, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Amboin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Amboin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Papua New Guinea. Amboin Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Amboin Airport Info:
|Amboin Airport IATA Code: AMG||Amboin Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -4.59999990463||Longitude : 143.5|
|City : Amboin||Country : Papua New Guinea|
|World Area Code : 804||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Amboin Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Amboin Airport is 19:53:06 PM (PGT) on Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
Amboin Airport Map - Location of Amboin Airport
Papua New Guinea - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Independent State of Papua New Guinea|
» More PGK convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.pg|
Nearest Airports to Amboin Airport
Closest airports to Amboin, Papua New Guinea are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Amboin and other airports closest to Amboin Airport.
Nearest airport to Amboin Airport and Amboin is Munduku Airport - (6.66 Km / 4.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Amboin and Amboin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tarakbits Airport - (20.29 Km / 12.61 Miles)
- Timbunke Airport - (45.03 Km / 27.98 Miles)
- Tinboli Airport - (57.12 Km / 35.49 Miles)
- Maramuni Airport - (61.2 Km / 38.03 Miles)
- Yenkis Airport - (72.31 Km / 44.93 Miles)
- List of 381 airports in Papua New Guinea along with Papua New Guinea airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Amboin Airport, Papua New Guinea. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Papua New Guinea or traveling to Amboin Airport.
Details about Amboin Airport given here include
- Amboin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Amboin Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Amboin Airport
- Location of Amboin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Amboin Airport Time Zone and Current time at Amboin Airport
- Address and contact details of Amboin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Amboin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Papua New Guinea where Amboin Airport is located in the city of Amboin. General information include capital of Papua New Guinea, currency and conversion rate of Papua New Guinea currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AMG - Amboin Airport IATA Code and - Amboin Airport ICAO code